FileReactor.com - 8$ Pay Per Sale & up to 32$ for 1000 Downloads (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You have Reached the Daily free Download Limit"

Daily download limit 1 files. Bullshit. Free download limit 35 kb and daily download limit 1 files. Please correct the absurdity of this..

KOF,

We understand you might be busy, but I believe you could spend a minute of your precious time and let us know, in the Official Suppot thread, what is going on and when should we expect improvements of FR service.

Yes, the service needs to be improved
Upload speed is always slow
and ppl find downloading too slow also like 20kb/sec

When will this be fixed

I saw this on the news page.

Uploading
May 06th, 2012
Dear Users,

We Stopped Uploading for next 16 hours. now we upgrading our servers and moving all data in new servers. uploading will start after transfer.

Best Regards,
FileReactor.com
This explains why we couldnt upload yesterday. [STRIKE]ftp is working great atm...[/STRIKE]

Last edited:
Hey,

Now We Upgrading our servers i hope it will be completed in next 24 hours. after this everything's will be smooth.

and Requested Payouts also will be sent Tomorrow.

Thanks.

Thanks for the clarification...

"You have Reached the Daily free Download Limit" Please correct the absurdity of this...

Hey,

Now We Upgrading our servers i hope it will be completed in next 24 hours. after this everything's will be smooth.

and Requested Payouts also will be sent Tomorrow.

Thanks.

Why you put "like"??? Put 1 gb for anonymous (For download)

Good news to hear the host still keep improvement

I had previously uploaded many files with size over 400M which have not gained any download count from free user. As you know, your hosting is too new to downloader who won't easily pay for premium as too many new host did close suddenly in the past few months.

Could you give us some favor:
free register member can keep files for 3 MONTHS SINCE THE LAST DOWNLOAD

In this way, we can keep more file alive for longer time in order to gain the trust from customers. Better to get sales in later.

Thanks for your consideration.

p.s.
can you add uploaded.to in your Remote sites premiums list as I had plenty large file collection in there and like to switch in here. Large file can gain more members like to buy your premium in later

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back