FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u upgrade premium for me , Filepost.com ?
I want to make money with u .
User name : tintintin199
Email : kimnguyen6789@gmail.com
I'm waiting for your message. Thanks

why you don't use vouchers? don't be stingy X-(

Eu FTP servers work but files take forever to show up in the file manager. This problem isn't there for the US ftp.

Now, me too :facepalm:

Last edited:
Here all is working really well, in fact uploading all the files one by one using FTP i reach 60MB/s and them are appearing at filemanager inmediatly :)

It´s the standart speed for freebies, they can tell you that dont limit speeds, but nobody could reach this speed in EU without premium acc

Please check my payment
3211091.jpg

my account: Magictaxi

Last edited:
@magictaxi

I see your payment method id webmoney, did you put right pursue id ?
I ask because when i see "webmoney" 90% is the same problem/solution (wrong ID).

me too :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

If you have such problems, create a technical ticket, list the names of the files that were lost, name your account id - our support team will check the question. Such questions need to be reported via tickets, not via pms!

Please check my payment
3211091.jpg

my account: Magictaxi

Hi Filepost, I requested 3 day ago and now I have not received my payment yet. Any problem here?

untitlaga.jpg

Everyone will receive their payouts tomorrow, do not worry.

Hi
Very few of my downloaders complains that the download links do not work (expired). They are using Google Chrome. With Firefox or iExplorer there is no such problem.
Anyone else ?

If you guys want to compete you need to increase the free and download speeds. The popular ones are popular because of their high speeds. When rapidshare was popular it was because of their fast speeds.

RU from WU/FSC not working for past few days.
end in error.
is filepost ban from those 2 fielhote now?

Please submit a ticket to our support team - I continue repeating that - that is the fastest way to make investigation. Name the files you have problems with.

Hi
Very few of my downloaders complains that the download links do not work (expired). They are using Google Chrome. With Firefox or iExplorer there is no such problem.
Anyone else ?

We will check download in Chrome, however it was tested before and worked well. Maybe they lost their sessions, that is why the download was expired.

If you guys want to compete you need to increase the free and download speeds. The popular ones are popular because of their high speeds. When rapidshare was popular it was because of their fast speeds.

We do not limit download speed for premium users - all our channels are available for premium users. As for free users -they should get around 200KB/s.

Limit for free users is 400 MB?

Size limit for free users is 1024 MB, see news on FP's blog (http://filepost.com/blog/):

Earlier we announced plans to create additional marketing settings for our partners, and we have received multiple contradictory comments, thus we have decided to think over such flexible settings better. Still the feature that is requested by all our partners and users is increased file size for download for free users. We think it is not worth delaying this change, thus since today default maximum file size for free downloads is set up to 1024MB!

Best regards!

AtZ

I got kicked out almost everytime, so I have to log in again and again and again and again, all the same using IE, Chrome and Firefox

Please check. I have a static IP and yes, cookies are alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back