FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload frm wupload and filesonic getting problems

What problems do you get? Without details about your account and files it is not possible to say anything. Create a ticket to our support team or pm the details to me.

I can see the files are being uploaded well now with RU.

FilePost

not plan to change the 100MB/hour ????

I think it's better without it as it was before, because people do not download much now and that makes people not want to use your web

is a limitation for users the 100MB/hour

I recommend if you want to stick with that to increase to 1024 MB / hour

in many forums that people complain that its website that it limits users to free

Please check it in detail and see a solution for all

thank you very much FilePost

i like your site style.professional look.
just tested some file in remote upload.
getting very low speed.can you guyz improve that please?

i like your site style.professional look.
just tested some file in remote upload.
getting very low speed.can you guyz improve that please?

Most likely you get slow upload speed cause you upload files from Europe. We hope to see EU servers next week - that would increase upload speed.

A few words about recent file management improvements.

Two weeks ago we released a first series of improvements for our File Manager (and we thought there was nothing to improve anymore), however we have found new tasty things to implement. And today we would like to summarize these recently implemented new features.

The main improvement is an advanced file and folder select option. Now it is much easier and more convenient to work with a large amount of files. Now you can select files on one page only or all files in a folder (on other pages also). Thus choice and copying of multiple files will take seconds only!

Please note that once you choose a value for an option ‘number of files per page’, it will be saved for all following sessions. The same works when you choose a way of file sorting (by name, size or date) - the last sorting type will be active until it is changed. Those partners who work with numerous files will find the fact that the chosen sorting type is active for displaying folder tree when copying the files.

We have taken into consideration multiple requests of our users and have reviewed the working methods of our most active partners - thus we have also adjusted the way of using main FM functions (e.g. when selection should stay or resumed).

Now next to each folder you can see an amount of files in it. Also we have fixed the errors related to the usage of special symbols within file names. We are proud to say that our File Manager is perfect and unique one.

We have also improved a folder choice feature for Advanced and Remote Upload sections - the choice can now be done from a folder tree. And upload statuses have become more informative and useful!

We plan to adjust all FilePost working tools to make them meet all your needs!

Last edited:
Very happy when see EU servers next week :)
Everything at Filepost is perfect now, and I hope Filepost will not cheat uploaders alike Filesonic, Fileserve and Wupload...when you become to NO 1 :)

Very happy when see EU servers next week :)
Everything at Filepost is perfect now, and I hope Filepost will not cheat uploaders alike Filesonic, Fileserve and Wupload...when you become to NO 1 :)
Don´t be too much optimistic about EU servers, i wait them since 3 weeks <_<

hy all...i want to try filepost. :) i am medium earner on wupload and filesonic...i earn an avereage of 400 500 $ per month in wupload and 200 300 $ on filesonic...i want to Try FILEPOST because of rebills...if anyone here want to become his referal ...i will glad do it..if he provide's me tips and forums to make at least 100 $ per month !

What browsers do you use? I can not reproduce the issue - can successfully move files to folders. What happens when you try that? Any details will be appreciated.

This is my screenshot (loading...forever), Filefox 5:
9bf81a.png

Same here with Firefox 6.0
You select a file, press the transfer button, the waiting icon appears and that´s it. No error messages.

I see on FSn and Wu the so called "trade in points" which mean you can buy with discount a premium paying from your earnings, will be avaiable with filepost too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back