FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! Yes, we are still having some technical difficulties, though we work hard to resolve this. However download should work ok now from all servers and most ways of upload should be ok as well. We will tell more information about these problems tomorrow. And anyway all these problems with FTP and others will go away starting from the next week when we'll get a lot of new servers. We are sorry for the inconveniences, but please don't worry, we'll take care of everything!

@cpalex: we have already found that tiny bug and will fix it shortly.

hi again ;)

a few things to consider to change some are critical

File Manager

1) please enable keyboard input when user searches files in FManager.

at the moment search only works with mouse click after you enter the filename you have to click on mouse but would be nice to press the ENTER key.

It would be nice to add enter key and press the user to search for files.

We use Opera and chrome.

2) in FM again can you add an option to view 200 files at 1 page

Rates

3)

251-500 MB

this file size category needs to be re-evaluated in terms of rates. maybe a SMALL increase in these category needed.

4) increase by default the file size for FREE VISITORS/users to more MB not sure 400mb.

This will attract new people to join as many people already have ready posted files on other filehost(s) single links actually.

do not make it custom.

have in mind that FPost will be banned if you leave it custom and default to 400MB and people UL bigger files in some forums.

So it is important to set by default to 800mb ->1 gb and let the user decrease if he/she wants !!!!!

Moreover this will make FP more competitive to the whole competition.

So it is important to increase and do not make it custom as some forums will ban FP if they see bigger files from 400mb.

5)

Last :)

RU limit is for 100 links at once.

Can system increased to 150-200 ?? hope technically will be easy to add??

as only 100 links MAX can be remoted ....

Also WU and Filesonic should be added sometime next month in august hopefully.

please reply to 1-5 whenever you have time here in public.

Of course ask the IT if any of these is easy to (technically) add especially the SEARCH keyboard enter key. (after entering the filename to SEARCH)

Also FM can have 200 files in 1 page

rest is fast and working of course. really nice interface :)

we send a req privately for premium and also for some translations and for some admin forums to advertise (reply for these by PM - not in public).

Tried to cover anything to req in detail here since we like FP Project ;)........sorry for the long post :)

Last edited:
Please allow free users download files bigger then 400MB. At least 1GB. This discourages many uploaders including me.

Ask

Hey Guys again!
Admin please move Hungary at least group C or B!
On other site-s Hungary is by C or higher groups please move this country group B or C on this site too!
Thanks FILEPOST!

I Cannot Verify my site Through a Meta tag What i Don't see Any Option :|

Edit : You pay 35$ For downloads or you pay 30$ your Images say you Pay 30$ ?

Last edited:
This is an english forum, so talk in this language or you will be reported.

P.D: Primero espera a que solucionen los problemas que tienen con el upload, es pronto para pedir traducciones.

I think it's not a good file host. . . But you can make better. I upload 6 Mb file via http and take time 59 sec. I use 1 GBit port.

:O uno que quiere ser mederador. :facepalm:
I wont report you because i also talk in spanish but you have to understand if you dont talk in the main WJ language (English) nobody will read/help you, and if a real moderator or admin see your post, you will get a warning.

I think it's not a good file host. . . But you can make better. I upload 6 Mb file via http and take time 59 sec. I use 1 GBit port.
You´re uploading from USA or EU? Anyway FilePost must improve their network infraestructure if they really wanna be a real competitor of other REAL file-hosts

@Everyone - we will provide news about ftp upload later today.

Also will check the RU for any troubles and errors. And hopefully Wupload and FileSonic upload will be back as soon as possible.

Please upgrade my account to premium
username: bek4ver

Can not find such an account, please pm me your e-mail address

Anybody told me Filepost payment is how day?

We are doing our best to approve and process payouts every day. I believe you have already received your first payout, right?

Please do remote upload from filesonic. Please please :)

RU from Wupload and FileSonic will be back soon, we will keep you informed about the process.
And please can you do at "My files" page that user can get links in format <a href="url">url</a>
It would be really helpfull.

Thanks
Will take this request into consideration.

hi again ;)

Broadcast, thank you for your detailed messages. As for the technical suggestions - will pass them to the engineers, will also check Opera file search.

As for the file size for free download - we still think that flexibility may help partners earn more, and follow the rules of this or that forum.

Anyway, will see how the service will develop, I believe more and more changes will be required as the time goes)

I Cannot Verify my site Through a Meta tag What i Don't see Any Option :|

Edit : You pay 35$ For downloads or you pay 30$ your Images say you Pay 30$ ?

As for the verification of a site via meta tags - that is possible, please contact our support team, they will give you instructions.

We pa up to 35 USD per downloads, the banners show some average amount. The actual terms and conditions are displayed at the site.

Could you please clarify the issue with search in opera? We seem to normally search for the files there. The details will be helpful.

Last edited:
thanks Mike for support & upgr & thanks for reply also here in public!!

back to FileManager req's B-)

there is no bug in opera or FilePost FM.

actually the thing(s) we like to see in FM

a) - display on 1 page 200 files at once. Some file-hosts have this option to display more than 25-50 files on 1 page. (display 100 files or 200)

b) - when filtering results in searching we would like to enter the filename example holidays11.rar and PRESS immediately the ENTER key NOT the mouse click filter button. (hope our description is ok to pass to the IT team)

c) - also add depositfiles.com for RUL.

also for RU is it possible to make 200 files instead of 100 the limit ??

interface is fast and smooth operations are modern and ok of course.

thanks again ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back