FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to start to work with FilePost, but first i need to ask you some questions:

• Could you clarify which will be the bandwidth limit for a freebie in a 24h range?
  • How much storage space have the premium users? I´m an elite uploader and i will need +1TB after my first month if your host works well.
  • Could you set more languages for the website? I´m the owner of the most big spanish DDL forum, and i want to work ONLY with PPS affiliate program, i will be glad to send you the whole translation of your site in spanish to make me more easy to sell premium accs.
  • After the setup of NL servers, could we choose the location where our files will be stored? I ask this because the 60% of my downloaders live in EU countries.
Feel free to PM me, i can share with you where i share my files and screenshots of my earnings in other hostings like FileSonic & FileServe.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to start to work with FilePost, but first i need to ask you some questions:

• Could you clarify which will be the bandwidth limit for a freebie in a 24h range?
At the moment we are monitoring downloads and will determine the final values later to keep the balance between downloads and sales. At the moment free users can download at least 1GB daily, and registered can download more.

How much storage space have the premium users? I´m an elite uploader and i will need +1TB after my first month if your host works well.

We do not limit space for premium users. If you are active uploader, your files should be popular and downloaded well - that sure guarantees their safety.

Could you set more languages for the website? I´m the owner of the most big spanish DDL forum, and i want to work ONLY with PPS affiliate program, i will be glad to send you the whole translation of your site in spanish to make me more easy to sell premium accs.

We are working on translations now. As for a Spanish one, we would be glad to ask for your assistance, may be in verifying the translation. I will contact you about that if you do not mind.

After the setup of NL servers, could we choose the location where our files will be stored? I ask this because the 60% of my downloaders live in EU countries.Feel free to PM me, i can share with you where i share my files and screenshots of my earnings in other hostings like FileSonic & FileServe.

Thanks in advance.

Supposingly files uploaded from EU should go to European servers, still we will consider the question of choosing the location for files.

ftp down??

Please check ftp again, it should be working well.

FTP and web uploading is very slow for me. I'll wait for the installation of EU servers before uploading.

Any changes in your download policy for free users yet?

I cannot activate my account, account name is Jigsaw.

By the way, your site looks excellent and I'm glad it's none of those public hosting scripts :)

Yep, we have already arranged setup of new servers in Netherlands, thus they will be available soon. That would help everyone who upload from Europe, to get higher speed.

Very good news! I like the lay out of the site, navigation is great.

Once the EU server is setup I'll be able to give full effort, hard just using RU.

Thanks

Glad to know you have successfully uploaded files.

As for different number of downloads in FM and Statistics - that is not a bug. Everything works properly. Let me explain.

In File Manager we count all downloads of a file - done by you, non-unique downloads, etc. In Statistics section we show the downloads that are paid for according to our rules.

E.g. if you download a file as a test, you can see that it will be counted in FM for this file, while it won't be paid for and counted in Statistics section.

Are you sure you do not specify password in Options section while uploading? Please let me know the file id and your address (you can pm them).

I had pmed you :)

i try a few to RU to filepost from WU/FSC at different times
still not working, forever in starting status

=edit
ok, RU (for WU) only work in IE, when queue in firefox 4 it stay in starting status forever
(but still most of the time it is not working)

Last edited:
FTP and web uploading is very slow for me. I'll wait for the installation of EU servers before uploading.

Any changes in your download policy for free users yet?

If you mean file size, etc, at the moment policy is the same. Please let me know what changes you expect most if all.

I cannot activate my account, account name is Jigsaw.

By the way, your site looks excellent and I'm glad it's none of those public hosting scripts :)

Thank you. I can see your account is active. What exactly activation do you mean?

What new things does this host offer?

We do offer 60% of sales and rebills. Plus good percentages for referral program and site owners. Also lots of flexible features/settings for partners are to be added soon.

i try a few to RU to filepost from WU/FSC at different times
still not working, forever in starting status

=edit
ok, RU (for WU) only work in IE, when queue in firefox 4 it stay in starting status forever
(but still most of the time it is not working)

We are monitoring the situation and working on the stability of the remote upload.

guys~all link down ~cannot dl at all

There were some problems with one of the servers (as we can see, the issue affected some files only), please try to dowload the files again.

affected all of my files ..my stats frozen 2hour more.....sad

Sorry for the inconvenience, I will pm you for the solution.

I can not upload via Web, it show an error.
And I can not connect to FTP, too @_@

We have technical issues with one of the servers at the moment, so that affected FTP. Please try regular upload once again.

We are working on the fix at the moment, sorry for the troubles. Will keep you informed.

hello Manager???

I can't remote Upload by using mediafire link! but when I leech the file It become successful!

:(

I want Mediafire link to remote upload in filepost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back