FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a mail from them

We receive a numerous serious abuses, especially on files from Movies category from different abuse companies with a demand to ban accounts otherwise there is a risk of opening legal proceedings against us, which would entail the closure of our service.

Due to recent events:
http://thequietus.com/articles/07776-megaupload-down, we cannot afford that risk.
We are forced to take measures.
It seems like they are only banning movie uploader :o

We assume that our new way of cooperation may be even more profitable for you. At least since there will be lower competition, and we will be able to provide more dedicated support to you.

So some of you will be lucky and make some money the rest I think you will get the short stick of the deal!

Since the "secret" is out, I think they have to close it down completely as it was intended to be a secret that only the affilates know about.
And it was kinda dumb to sent it to most or all users. They should have only sent it to high earners that really dont want to lose their daily earnings.
I hope they will pay my requested money before that would happen though, 300$ pending for 4 days (weekend...)

our new way of cooperation may be even more profitable for you
It is most likely opposite. Since people wont renew their account to download other peoples content. Only possible to get renewal on own files.

ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENTIAL - free google translate tool will help you to understand these two simple words. It's for morons who posted this private message here!

@ Brocker
dont post the message here dumpass :facepalm:

dont fuck everythings with your stupidness :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Wanna know the best way to silence a troll? Cut off its resources ie: ignore him.

So i would suggest we all just calm the heck down, be quiet, stop provoking or responding or acknowledging people who have just signed up with bogus information and wait for any official responses (which are what this thread is for). Until we hear anything it's all just hearsay and sounds to me like some people are just pissed at being banned and trying to cause drama which is the last thing we all need right now in these stressful times. Also be good to know when people get payments. B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back