FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you blocked my acces to my account but my files are still there? How come? If I did something wrong the files should have been deleted along with my account, but my files are still there and active. Please tell me what is going on!

Have you even checked your files? When the support team suspends an account, all files are removed for sure.

No matter from where I upload files from {EU/US] still upspeed is around 500kbps meh...

Pm me your email address and the details about the software/servers you use for upload.

My account was suspended today though all my files were all most deleted 14 days ago and I have no chance to reup and public them elswhere. FILEPOST what do you mean by this action? Are you going to be a SCAMMER?

If an account is suspended,there sure was a reason for that, and I am sure you have receive an official explanation.

Excuses for no pay and win $$$,your account banned for due violation bla,bla,bla,but files still Online jajaja...

Read Tos...Read your ass Filepost...

Not sure whether you take the information from.

where do you guys get your facts from? not everyone uploads warez! am glad filepost is banning warez uploaders, rather than close the affiliate program like fileserve.

You are absolutely right. We have a total right to block accounts of the partners who receive multiple DMCA complaints..

Hey,
Is it possible to mass remote upload from filesonic to filepost ?

Yes, you can use remote upload from FileSonic to FilePost (you need to have FileSonic premium account).

Have you even checked your files? When the support team suspends an account, all files are removed for sure.

I can PM you the links and proof to you my files are still there. I did not recive anything from filepost support although I sent them 2 mails. I had some money in my account what will happen to it? If you say my account was close why are my files still online?

Please don't act unprofessional. This is a support thread, I spoke my problems, now please help me or guide me to a solution!

I can PM you the links and proof to you my files are still there. I did not recive anything from filepost support although I sent them 2 mails. I had some money in my account what will happen to it? If you say my account was close why are my files still online?

Please don't act unprofessional. This is a support thread, I spoke my problems, now please help me or guide me to a solution!

The truth is that every host is banning alot of users due to uploading copyright material.

Also due to what happened with MEgaupload...

The thing is that they ban you but they keep your files online ON PURPOSE so that people keep downloading those files you uploaded and keep buying acounts.
So thats a win for the hosting companies

GOT IT EINSTEIN?

Hosting companies keep throwing sh1%"# at you and giblerish just to keep you busy but that is a fact.

We are not dumb as these hosting companies think we are.

Well... at least not all of us are

== The Payment is disabled,
Filepost Can you answer us what will be the future of FilePost ? ==

EDIT: The Payment Process working fine, I did not made the 15$ for request that's why payment for me was disabled..

Today the payment get in procesing,
so all things seems to be fine..

Sory for my bad..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back