FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload queue added on Jan 4, 2012 19:32
Server time: Jan 5, 2012 18:17

almost 24 hours now and they are still not moving :(
already tried ftp and web upload but both give very bad upload speed. please fix them.

Hi, I have problem with update of my email, I have to write there security question and answer, but why question, I don´t remember how exactly it is written, it should show me qestion and want me to write answer like everywhere. btw great upload speed up to 20MB
ftp not more than 800kb why?

Free download speed for users is usually up to 150KB/s, but may vary depending on the service load/connection channel and its features.

That is the average speed that the system supports now to ensure the system stability. I can see you do upload files, so please do not claim that it is not possible to upload anything.

That means you wont increase DL speed, good luck FilePost ;)

I think we should boycott Filepost, they purposely did not overcome the inconvenience caused to our household. We have advertising, raising the rate for them to get the answers filled suspension and impose

A question I am as free user does not have the right to pay 60% flat rate choice because I have only two choices: pay per download and mixed!

Thank you!

would you consider put brazil in c?

At the moment we do not have such plans.

can you tell what is rebills in payper sale plan

A rebill is an automatic prolongation of a premium subscription (that is enabled for 1- and 3-month plans).

How do counts?

Please clarify your question. You can find the rules description on our site.

if someone in Japan want to buy premium membership thy will pay with USD right?

Euro is for EU countries only the rest is in USD ?

Actually, Euro stays the main currency (as it was initially), thus in Japan we display prices in EUR. And such countries as USA, UK and some others see the prices in USD. As we have mentioned, that is not the final scheme, we may change the country choice based on the results.

pls fix this auto logout
its a headace mike!!

As I have pmed you, you may try to log into your account from several places at the same time, that is why only one session stays active. You do not provide enough details unfortunately to investigate the issue.

remote upload queue added on Jan 4, 2012 19:32
Server time: Jan 5, 2012 18:17

almost 24 hours now and they are still not moving :(
already tried ftp and web upload but both give very bad upload speed. please fix them.

Please pm me your email address, will look into your account.

Hi, I have problem with update of my email, I have to write there security question and answer, but why question, I don´t remember how exactly it is written, it should show me qestion and want me to write answer like everywhere. btw great upload speed up to 20MB
ftp not more than 800kb why?

Please pm me your address or contact our support team - we will let you know the question.

Excuse me.
Anything wrong with FTP?
Both US and NL FTP can't be connected.
Does anyone have same problem with me?

Do you face the same issue now? If yes, let us know what servers you are connecting to.

A question I am as free user does not have the right to pay 60% flat rate choice because I have only two choices: pay per download and mixed!

Thank you!

PPS plan by default is available after the first payout. However if you would like to start with it please contact our support team or pm me your email.

I think we should boycott Filepost, they purposely did not overcome the inconvenience caused to our household. We have advertising, raising the rate for them to get the answers filled suspension and impose
You´r wrong dude, people should be free to use & monetize FilePost if they can, i only type here suggestions to increase the popularity of FilePost between downloaders.

Of course i dont use FilePost for nothing 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back