FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, if you do not provide any details about your server/location/traceroute info to our support team, we can not help you with this question and see what may be wrong.

kk my server location is in NL... and i am using EU FTP server for upload...

i get over 40MB to wupload
i get over 20 to FS, FJ and FSC
and i don't even get 1MB to FP

:facepalm:

you need ip or anything

and here is my speed test http://www.wjunction.com/1182131-post468.htm

:'( you guys really need to add more servers

Th3KiNG - try using z-o-o-m.eu :) - it's basically http upload but via an app, I get lik 40MB/s with ti, it's the FTP that sucks here

tried that and it's not working out
f4669827f2.png

fuck i am out of FP now... looking for other better filehost.

bye bye FP
:)

RU from Filejungle, UploadStation and Fileserve does not work. It worked fine yesterday.

FTP is something I would avoid. The speed is always horrible.

Files are all deleted! To0 late. You are a very rude company and a insult to my experience. Paying very minimal wages it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you have money problems and can only pay your good salesman. You keep a big % of the money and cheat the little guy who like you had to adjust to the wupload shut down. That means you are barely surviving I am already with another host and my wages are now proper. you guys think a new person is a free ride for at least a month and they get very little if no sales plus when they post they advertise for you, You have to make room for everyone on the boat not just your few elite uploaders. You are in the same category as uploadstation and usershare no money to run your business you should treat everyone fair. Just because someone isn't jamming 20 GB a day uploading does not mean the have no activity. All I know is personally for the pain you caused me and my team 8 forums of our friends have banned filepost. Get a new name and start over again maybe you can survive but in 90 days you will be on the bottom of the list. There is a reason Filesonic and others are on top. They pay good and do not shave sales or ppd.

If you want to upload files to Filepost ,the only effective way is RU from fsc or other filshostB-)... Ftp has been dead for a long time. Don't tell me contact the support team.....You kown what I mean:facepalm:

^ see that all... you know you have problem so fix and stop saying contact support team... we don't have time for that all.

^^ read all... all have problem with speed... and even download when we taking about prm a/c like 15kbs WTF. is that.

-
Files are all deleted! To0 late. You are a very rude company and a insult to my experience. Paying very minimal wages it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you have money problems and can only pay your good salesman. You keep a big % of the money and cheat the little guy who like you had to adjust to the wupload shut down. That means you are barely surviving I am already with another host and my wages are now proper. you guys think a new person is a free ride for at least a month and they get very little if no sales plus when they post they advertise for you, You have to make room for everyone on the boat not just your few elite uploaders. You are in the same category as uploadstation and usershare no money to run your business you should treat everyone fair. Just because someone isn't jamming 20 GB a day uploading does not mean the have no activity. All I know is personally for the pain you caused me and my team 8 forums of our friends have banned filepost. Get a new name and start over again maybe you can survive but in 90 days you will be on the bottom of the list. There is a reason Filesonic and others are on top. They pay good and do not shave sales or ppd.

Filesonic and other are on top not only why they pay good cuz they have good speed for upload and prm members have nice speed too. not like 15kbs to 20kbs

good speed more people buy prm a/c + if good speed more people upload so they can get more leeches.

Last edited:
Our apologies, but we're experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web server.

Please don't worry, our techs have already been notified about this issue and will do their best to fix it. In the meantime, have a little break - perhaps a cup of your favorite beverage. Upon your return our site should be up and running again.
FilePost Support Team

Our apologies, but we're experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web server.

Please don't worry, our techs have already been notified about this issue and will do their best to fix it. In the meantime, have a little break - perhaps a cup of your favorite beverage. Upon your return our site should be up and running again.
FilePost Support Team

:facepalm:
files/manager/

RUy7R.jpg

eStay.jpg

Download page

ecpQ8.jpg

I demand to be compensated for what happened, I'm sure accomplished a lot today and my downloader downloads and can not enter the site.

I want a compensation of at least $ 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back