FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell us when you are going to remove your upload cap on many of your affiliates. It is a HUGE waste of time for us when you are PURPOSELY capping our speeds because we don't earn enough for you.

If you don't plan on removing your upload cap on your affiliates then say it and set it straight. If you are going to remove it TELL US WHEN and if you plan on doing this EVERYTIME then TELL US.

THANK YOU

Well i cant become a better affiliate with a capped upload speed.So its kind of an unusal approach if you ask me.

Last edited:
We are sorry, the server where this file is located is currently unavailable, but should be recovered soon. Please try to download this file later.

You must to fix it asap.

Thanks a lot for my payment FilePost! Less than 48 hours from request money is on my PP account!

Best regards and keep up the good work!

Happy holidays!

AtZ

Oh, they just tell you, sorry you don't show so much productivity that we can not able to provide
you with the highest priority for your uploads ,that just means i get 40kb/s UL speed forever. And i cannot even upload a .jpg file for a while~ You must kid me.

Please tell us when you are going to remove your upload cap on many of your affiliates. It is a HUGE waste of time for us when you are PURPOSELY capping our speeds because we don't earn enough for you.

If you don't plan on removing your upload cap on your affiliates then say it and set it straight. If you are going to remove it TELL US WHEN and if you plan on doing this EVERYTIME then TELL US.

THANK YOU

Well i cant become a better affiliate with a capped upload speed.So its kind of an unusal approach if you ask me.

Oh, they just tell you, sorry you don't show so much productivity that we can not able to provide
you with the highest priority for your uploads ,that just means i get 40kb/s UL speed forever. And i cannot even upload a .jpg file for a while~ You must kid me.

We had to start limiting some accounts only after increase of the load of the service. In most cases it is related to the accounts that upload lots of files (that are even not downloaded) and do not have any sales.

We are sorry, the server where this file is located is currently unavailable, but should be recovered soon. Please try to download this file later.

You must to fix it asap.

You should have submitted a ticket to the support team and specify the file name that has this problem.

Thanks a lot for my payment FilePost! Less than 48 hours from request money is on my PP account!

Best regards and keep up the good work!

Happy holidays!

AtZ

Thank you for your feedback.

We had to start limiting some accounts only after increase of the load of the service. In most cases it is related to the accounts that upload lots of files (that are even not downloaded) and do not have any sales.

lol if I pay for premium storage and you offer unlimited storage? very unprofessional solution, you service are overload and ending I think :facepalm:!! cap the upload speed great, but not 40kbps and free download speed 20kbps?? maybe you only offer PPS are the solution lol!!

bye bye FP!!

lol if I pay for premium storage and you offer unlimited storage? very unprofessional solution, you service are overload and ending I think !! cap the upload speed great, but not 40kbps and free download speed 20kbps?? maybe you only offer PPS are the solution lol!!

bye bye FP!!

lol if I pay for premium storage and you offer unlimited storage? very unprofessional solution, you service are overload and ending I think :facepalm:!! cap the upload speed great, but not 40kbps and free download speed 20kbps?? maybe you only offer PPS are the solution lol!!

bye bye FP!!

lol if I pay for premium storage and you offer unlimited storage? very unprofessional solution, you service are overload and ending I think !! cap the upload speed great, but not 40kbps and free download speed 20kbps?? maybe you only offer PPS are the solution lol!!

bye bye FP!!

Two accounts = one person?

Not only they capped my upload now the capped my download too.

'Sorry, you have reached the daily download limit that is set for your account.
You can only download 15GB a day. At midnight (GMT+2) your limit will be released.
Please contact our support team if you have questions about this limit.

Hello,

Yes, this is a permanent thing.

With Best Regards,
FilePost Team"

I can tolerate with the upload thing but this is unacceptable,i paid premium like everyone else and I get this kinda treatment while other ppl can download as much as they want.False advertising much?

Not only they capped my upload now the capped my download too.

'Sorry, you have reached the daily download limit that is set for your account.
You can only download 15GB a day. At midnight (GMT+2) your limit will be released.
Please contact our support team if you have questions about this limit.

Hello,

Yes, this is a permanent thing.

With Best Regards,
FilePost Team"

I can tolerate with the upload thing but this is unacceptable,i paid premium like everyone else and I get this kinda treatment while other ppl can download as much as they want.False advertising much?

Update: I have asked our support team to check your account in more details, they have found there was some technical glitch, please try downloading now.

why do you ignore me? i'm waiting since 3 weeks for my payment!!!

I believe you are waiting for AlertPay payout - we have explained several times in this thread that we are still waiting for the money to be transferred to our AlertPay account, there is a delay with that. We are sorry for the troubles, and our financial dpt. is looking for alternative ways to load money now. You may wait or just cancel the alertpay request and create a new one via PayPal or Webmoney.

Last edited:
Ok I'm able to download again thanks but frankly,please don't cap my download again,since you limit my upload speed i'm just a regular premium downloader now,i hope we can keep things the way they are now.

Hi filepost
i am new on this host and it is ok till now,but my first payment its still procesing

Dec 12, 2011$15.51 AlertPay Processing
i have money for another payment.please give me answer
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back