FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is wailing about upload speed, has anyone checked free user download speed? It sucks so bad that I don't think any free user will prefer filepost. Filepost if you want to become a big host don't act like this and increase download speed for free users.

upload speed is killing us .Web or FTP upload 50kb/s.

Remote Upload need to wait a long time. Can accelerate the progress of the remote upload?

Last edited:
filepost increase a little speed for free users and premium please.

I have 6 MB'm premium and only download a 180kb / s, I put in the place of free users to download and it's horrible :s

Once again - we do not cut speeds on purpose, they have decreased due to the whole system load ( both upload and download speed values). We continue working fixing the situation.

Hi,Filepost some file I can't find in my Files,but from the links I can download they.

Please submit a technical ticket and specify the file names and also the way you uploaded the files.

ftp is working? I really cannot see any file after uploading it, at low speed, via FTP.

If the file has not appeared yet, please specify file names to the support team.

Recent uploaded files does not appear in the file manager. 3 hours waiting and still nothing.

Filepost fix this issue

If the files have not appeared yet, please specify file names to the support team.

filepost increase a little speed for free users and premium please.

I have 6 MB'm premium and only download a 180kb / s, I put in the place of free users to download and it's horrible :s

Once again we continue optimization of the system. Sorry for these troubles.

i cannot upload by FTP . FTP speed slow . why can you not fix it! . I think filepost can not develop as Filesonic, fileserve by FTP of them upload speed that fast. filepost will not be sustainable in the long

k6o2t.jpg

January or December?

Here is my little experience with Filepost used for warez.

May it be any host....if Filepost is there with another host..its nearly impossible to fetch a sale from filepost...I experimented with DVDR, Bluray, Dvdrips movies. But no success with filepost, no doubt i got tons of downloads and many sales from the mirrored host.
So all i assume is that...Filepost has to be used alone without a Mirror which is not possible at least for me
And even if Filepost is used on PPD...its not worthy.

If i am incorrect...please correct me...and if anybody has got success by using it with another host for warez...please share your experience.

My Review:

So far not bad, but seemed to me my PPD in Filepost is a bit slow, some of my files I used as mirrors are not downloaded by others for filepost links but downloaded in 3 other hosts. Well, maybe because FP is a new comer ;)

Anyway, I manage to use the premium u gave me to RU to Filesonic but always failed to Fileserve, RU also manage from filesonic to FP but failed as well from FS to FP, maybe you might consider contacting fileserve for this problem B-)

I am satisfied so far, not very but quite :)

Regards,
One2Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back