FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't stop, problems occur to new file hosts.

I have faith in FP, even if it's very young and new to the market.

Other hosts have been around for years and still suck, without anyone giving a crap.

Stats are still frozen, btw.

i have faith in FP too,their filemanager is the best and i really like it

The reply of support to the number of downloads being low.

At the moment everything is fine with the statistics. We are sorry for the
inconveniences, but we want to ensure you that this behavior is not the
expected one, there were some technical problems that had to be fixed
asap-that's why the server was not available for some time. We will try our
best to avoid such problems in future.

It does not become a reason that a server was not able to use etc.
The number of downloads has not counted correctly.
The system is wrong.
Why doesn't filepost accept a mistake?
Today's statistics are 1/20 of the day before yesterday.
For the fault of a system, a count may mistake statistics by other file hosts.
However, other filepost does not accept the fault of a system.

Is the count of the number of downloads exact or not?
Please check well once again.
This number of downloads is wrong.

We always accept our mistakes - you can read through the whole thread to see the proof.

Please realize that the service had some downtime moments today at night also (very early hours of today) what unfortunately influenced the today statistics negatively.

What do you mean under 'counted not properly'? Has anyone of your friends/users downloaded a file and it has not been counted? I doubt so. Please understand that yesterday issues sure influenced the service negatively, and we apologize for that again.

i have faith in FP too,their filemanager is the best and i really like it

Thank you a lot for your cooperation!

to be really honestly u should compensate each user and customer.

It's not the day loss it's a matter of attitude

*our personal opinion

stats may work fine but rep. is also important (it doen;t matter the comp.it's a matter the whole situation)

p.s. all the time support denies for a compensation.....strange. NOW we had a serious loss they replied like http://www.wjunction.com/1102358-post1861.htm

we know everything is working but we also know about the loss

Our apologies, but we're experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web server.

Please don't worry, our techs have already been notified about this issue and will do their best to fix it. In the meantime, have a little break - perhaps a cup of your favorite beverage. Upon your return our site should be up and running again.
FilePost Support Team

Great!!

This will make the first impression to my downloader.

I start to wonder that do I make a right decision to start upload to FilePost. :facepalm:

We would like to summarize the latest days.

We are really glad to inform our partners and users that we have dealt with all after-affects of the DDoS attack that we were facing during the latest days. At the moment the service is up and running, files can be download well with the highest speed values available, and all downloads are counted correctly. We have made necessary conclusions from the situation and have taken the appropriate measures to prevent similar issues in the future. Our service has become more ‘strong’ - now we are ready to handle the critical load that we even could not imagine before.

We are really sorry for the problems and for the inconvenience caused to our partners and users, we understand that it was difficult to use our service recently. And we would like to thank our partners for their understanding with a new promo action!

We already planned this promo before however taking into consideration the recent issues we have decided to start it earlier. The promo is for the partners who work with PPS plan. So, till the end of November we will pay 100% of sales within PPS plan every sixth day starting from November 12th.

That means that we will pay 100% of sales on 12th, 18th, 24th and 30th of November. However that is not it! We would like to evaluate the promo affect on motivation of our most effective partners. We consider possible prolongation of that promo in the future, however this decision totally depends on our partners activity.

Hi
My "edit account" section since few days shows same info:
1.email
2. payment method
3. payment account

"Change requires a verification that will be send to you via email
"...and since few days I did not received any emails???

Is there any solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back