FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Everyone - since yesterday evening FTP upload to EU servers has been working fine. We still face some disbalance between servers, so we are going to completely fix that today. Sorry for all these troubles.

These troubles also could influence download speed what could result in less downloads these days.

http://www.wjunction.com/1041000-post12.htm

fatfighter

99033809ae.png

this man is cheater

who can get these referrer earn without any share ????????
+ without DOMAIN SALES

he sells accounts from his hosts by himself

Actually, this person earns from his referrals - he does not post anything himself, just assembles referrals.

I just thought it was but I see happening here is very serious

I have explained the situation with the servers. I need to say that we do not see strong decrease in general amount of downloads or sales, however if you feel that you deserve compensation, feel free to submit a ticket with the details about your traffic and stats.

Hey
when should i get paid ? i requested the payment on 4 October and today is 7 .. it should be today
it's my first payment 15 $
i need the money please send me the money fast
if you need my ID tell me and i will pm you

Hey
when should i get paid ? i requested the payment on 4 October and today is 7 .. it should be today
it's my first payment 15 $
i need the money please send me the money fast
if you need my ID tell me and i will pm you

You will receive the money, please do not worry. No need to pm your id - everyone will get their payouts.

i can't change my settings, whenever i submit ùy current password it says The passwords entered do not match. Please type in passwords once again! although i have changed the password to something else but same message keeps poping up...i login just fine with the same info to my account though :/

I think they need relax to keep running their site. They are human not superman :))
that's a lame excuse , this is a 24/24 business and it's a new born company so support must be active most of the time. i have posted my issue for more than 24 hours still no reply.

lol, this hosting is a joke

Last edited:
i can't change my settings, whenever i submit ùy current password it says The passwords entered do not match. Please type in passwords once again! although i have changed the password to something else but same message keeps poping up...i login just fine with the same info to my account though :/

Please submit such technical issues to our support team via the tickets. Technical questions can not be resolved here - the engineers need to look into them.

Slow upload via EU FTP from Germany

During the weekend our engineers were working on new servers set up in Europe and on improvement of server stability. Please check EU upload speed now, and if it is low, please submit a ticket. However we can see better results now.

that's a lame excuse , this is a 24/24 business and it's a new born company so support must be active most of the time. i have posted my issue for more than 24 hours still no reply.

Our support team works during the weekend also. If a ticket is not replied, that means it may require additional investigation or technical investigation.

@Everyone - during the weekend we continued working on the servers, thus all upload methods to EU servers should have high speed now - please check and inform us if not.

free upgrade to premium plz~~

We do grant free premiums to the partners who have been working with us for some time and show good statistics (both sales and downloads). If you only plan to start working with us, you can pm screens with your stats from other file hostings.

hi filepost

i'm ilm0806
thank you for your great service.

i sent a ticket about no password file i upload
please check it :)

regards

ilm0806

hi filepost

i'm ilm0806
thank you for your great service.

i sent a ticket about no password file i upload
please check it :)

regards

ilm0806

You sent it 5 minutes ago. Why need to double post the request here? You will receive the reply to the ticket according to the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back