FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
counting system has problem, Filepost should fix it now

Number of Downloads on Filepost : 6

snap1pc.gif

and Number of Downloads for the same file on another site : 53

snap2on.gif

Funny... Now when i wrote mail to support about my 0 download problem, i suddenly got 3 downloads, and 2 of them are from files which are set premium only, so probably somebody even bought premium cause i posted that files only at my sites... :facepalm:

This can be really good filehost in future, thats why i picked it, but statistic is something which must be correct all the time ...

7067728.jpg

these are my stats, i'm getting like 600 downloads/day yet it looks like it's at least 5x not enaugh to sell premiums. so should i go back to ppd ?
with 600 downloads in ppd it's solid $5/day.
600dl/day on PPS could be much more, but generaly it's $0.
i've started even rarring files into few parts, in hope this will force downloaders to buy premiums, but it seems it's opposite.

according to the current preview will be more safer to switch back to ppd (approx from 4-6$ per day according to screens above) of course u decide

After 2 months:
- Filesonic: $800 (no rebills)
- Filepost: $632 (have rebills)

Not good! I will try more 1 month to decide choose who :facepalm:
by the way, report some bugs:
5184f3.png

f513fa.png

And I know why our stats DL is low, because free members can't download via IDM, Flashget..., this is really bad! only 30% members at my site using Jdownloader.
When they try download via IDM, Flashget...they will get error, and when they try download again, they must wait more 1 hour to continue download. And they will never complete download, they will think Filepost is bad or something, and they don't want buy premium account.
And my members buy premium account don't satisfied when Filepost don't have direct download when they use IDM, Flashget...!

Last edited:
After 2 months:
- Filesonic: $800 (no rebills)
- Filepost: $632 (have rebills)

Not good! I will try more 1 month to decide choose who :facepalm:
by the way, report some bugs:
5184f3.png

f513fa.png

And I know why our stats DL is low, because free members can't download via IDM, Flashget..., this is really bad! only 30% members at my site using Jdownloader.
When they try download via IDM, Flashget...they will get error, and when they try download again, they must wait more 1 hour to continue download. And they will never complete download, they will think Filepost is bad or something, and they don't want buy premium account.
And my members buy premium account don't satisfied when Filepost don't have direct download when they use IDM, Flashget...!

ah thats what happen...

i am on premium account and i am getting only 14 kbps when downloading? is this really happening in some areas? is there a difference if my files are in a secure mode? coz they are and i am getting only 14 kbps when downloading... (FYI, i am downloading my own files to ensure that they are alright when i share them and not broken)...

i am on premium account and i am getting only 14 kbps when downloading? is this really happening in some areas? is there a difference if my files are in a secure mode? coz they are and i am getting only 14 kbps when downloading... (FYI, i am downloading my own files to ensure that they are alright when i share them and not broken)...
signature_fileserveputih.jpg
signature_filepostputih.jpg
signature_upstaputih.jpg
signature_glumboputih.jpg
signature_filesonicputih.jpg
signature_wuploadputih.jpg
signature_ngebid.jpg
signature_turbo.jpg

sometime the server filehosting down for high load access. its happen to me too

try with mipony (recently added fp) or Jdownloader. Your speed is not normal for premium. Through browser u always get lower dl rates (this applies to any filehost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back