FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
something wrong with EU FTP i uploaded a few files they were uploaded successfully at my end but when i see in file manager i don't find those files..

What size do your files have? If you are a free user, you can upload files up to 2G each.

translation? btw, if you need some help with the italian just ask..

Thank you for the suggestion. Italian translation is being worked on.

Thanks FilePost. 200ko/s it's for unregistred and for user registred, over 200ko/s?

Users should get 200kb/s speed for free downloads (not premium ones).

I'm trying filepost & I cann't get link "selected files",only get link "All active files"
Can you help me?
Can you upgrade premium for me?
Thank you very much
My account: ntsmondeo

Your request about links is not clear actually, please submit the details to our support team via the tickets, all technical issues need to be submitted there. Also mention premium request there.

Users should get 200kb/s speed for free downloads (not premium ones).

Speeds are more in the 90-110 range, but 200kb/s is a nice target its on par with the faster hosts except for a few. If you're in the US and downloading from the EU servers its a bit slow. This is an important market so I really recommend you tweaks the speeds.

Max download size for free users: 1gb
download capacity: 100 mb/hour. WTF?
Maybe you should reconsider that, because eventually you either gonna be banned on a large numbers of forums, either users are gonna boicot your filehost, and none of us want that.
This is just an advice, who would be confirm by reality, i don't wanna argue or something, i just feel that i need to make this imput, i apologize if others done it before me.
Regards.

Very bad...Today I can't RU from Fsc..Always error

We have already mentioned, that FileSonic has enabled captcha for downloads from our hosting, thus it is not possible to use RU from them anymore, and we can do nothing here ourselves. We have contacted them about the situation, however have not received any reply. It seems they won't cooperate with us on this question, and sure that is not a pleasant situation.

We have already mentioned, that FileSonic has enabled captcha for downloads from our hosting, thus it is not possible to use RU from them anymore, and we can do nothing here ourselves. We have contacted them about the situation, however have not received any reply. It seems they won't cooperate with us on this question, and sure that is not a pleasant situation.

Thanks for information ...
I will continue work with FP because my country get higher rate on FP.

Can FP add support RU from bitshare ?

When my members try download files from my site, they always see this message:
d4e552.png

I think this is reason make me don't have new sales and stats downloads is down (now counts download only = 1/2 1 week ago >>> I don't care it because I join plan sales, but I think this is not normal)
Contact support but still not received answer.
I hope everything will ok soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back