FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
96ea73.png

next payout I want over $100 so... sving up for next 4 days or so

I added account Premium Fileserve and Premium Wuload. However, when i remote upload from Fileserve to Filepost and from Wupload to Filepost are not working. I have received one error. Please check for me!
Look forward to receiving the explanation...!
Thank you!!!

I added account Premium Fileserve and Premium Wuload. However, when i remote upload from Fileserve to Filepost and from Wupload to Filepost are not working. I have received one error. Please check for me!
Look forward to receiving the explanation...!
Thank you!!!

What is your account id? You can pm it to me

Please fix upload speeds to EU servers (Cant reach 1MB/s when usually upload at 60-70MB/s)

And also, be online some time at msn, i have to talk with you for apply the translation!

Please fix upload speeds to EU servers (Cant reach 1MB/s when usually upload at 60-70MB/s)

And also, be online some time at msn, i have to talk with you for apply the translation!

I am always online at skype, and you can always find me here on the forum - you know that. Will be online in MSN also, sorry for that.

something wrong with EU FTP i uploaded a few files they were uploaded successfully at my end but when i see in file manager i don't find those files..

Get link

I'm trying filepost & I cann't get link "selected files",only get link "All active files"
Can you help me?
Can you upgrade premium for me?
Thank you very much
My account: ntsmondeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back