Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi File paradox,

i'm new for your host, just start working around 1wks. Everything look best, your stat count is better than other host.

But i'd like to know about your payment?? Is there still be problem with Webmoney??
How about Payza?? is there any problem with them??

Please kindly advise as well.

We have no problem with both Webmoney and Payza.
Good to have you working with us.

Hi fileparadox , i am an active mmeber who cenrtainly will apport you money from sales , could you passed me in premium for test ?

regards

Hello,
I noticed you banned my account. I'm interested in why you did it ?
Before that, someone came to my fileparadox account and was going to send money an unknown paypal.
I have contacted to you about this problem and now I see that my fileparadox account is blocked/banned.
I collected $ 31 and then someone was sending money to paypal, of course that is not my paypal.

Please give me back my account becouse I want no to lose money.

Regrads

Fileparadox has a very unique feature Which is ideal for TVShows and movie Uploaders ;;;; If you used it then you know which amazing feature !You Can't find many hosts like fp with THIS AMAZING Feature ;;in these Days That Giants of Media Industry are doing WHATEVER they want

first days

the first days that I needed to have access to full feature of fileparadox ,the owner helped me and he generously, gave me premium and i used the premium's advantages such as 50 files [vs. 5 for free users] remote upload and unlimited space

for the uploaders who want to start working with FP ,I recommend to not put huge size stuff ,because this host is really different = "fileparadox can keep your files alive for very longer time than the other hosts"

the premium speed as I tested was almost 15-20 mbps constant ,even more

I owe him and with this post I want to appreciate his generosity

Appreciate

Last edited:
Fileparadox,

I have sent a message to your site and to Byteseller regarding an error that is occurring when I try to apply the premium key which I bought nearly a week ago now. Your site is returning the error 'Invalid premium key'. Can you please respond to me and let me know when the problem will be fixed?

Please email me as I can't PM here without more posts. My username is same as here.

Fileparadox,

I have sent a message to your site and to Byteseller regarding an error that is occurring when I try to apply the premium key which I bought nearly a week ago now. Your site is returning the error 'Invalid premium key'. Can you please respond to me and let me know when the problem will be fixed?

Please email me as I can't PM here without more posts. My username is same as here.

Just to note, this issue was fully resolved by FileParadox and the reseller and I am premium now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back