Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially when the deal was announced I gave Xerver.co a lot of grief because I simply thought it was a bad idea to suddenly and retroactively change affiliate terms.

However as time went on I started to realize that the completely incompetent & unprofessional piece of shit that we knew as either "filegrasper", "forumhookers", and/or "Sid" (whose real name is Siddharth Ramakrishnan ) had roped Xerver.co's Administrative Staff in on an extension of his scam in an effort to cash out on his completely failed business (which he really had no business starting to begin with).

In the days leading up to filegrasper's "big announcement" (which thankfully got his ass immediately banned from this forum, thanks moderators!) I had been made aware of several file hosts being approached to buy FileOM.

As stated there were in deed a lot of debts in which FileOM had incurred as Siddharth Ramakrishnan completely lacks any creative, professional, technical, business, and/or customer service related skills; it is my opinion that people like Siddharth Ramakrishnan should only have careers such as the telephone operators who verify your Microsoft Windows License Activation Keys (you know where you read out 8 boxes of numbers and they read them back to you).

From various sources (namely file host owners) I've been able to learn that Siddharth Ramakrishnan had lied about exactly how failed his business with FileOM really truly had become. I do believe that during the last several months Siddharth Ramakrishnan's nasty web of lies only grew exponentially more deceitful as he continued to try to lie his way out of a sinking ship. These lies continued right until the end when Siddharth Ramakrishnan flagged a VERY LARGE SUM of affiliate debt in his XFileSharingPro Admin Panel as being "paid" when in fact, as we all unfortunately know, simply was never paid off to us and is still owed to us.

I believe that once Xerver.co became privy to the extent of Siddharth Ramakrishnan's web of lies and poor business practices that they made the decision to bail on taking over FileOM. So it is of my personal opinion that Xerver.co is almost just as much a victim as all of us affiliates who got ripped off by Siddharth Ramakrishnan. Like many of us affiliates, Xerver.co was simply dragged along by a very deceitful loser named Siddharth Ramakrishnan

Earlier this morning I worked with Xerver.co's development team and wrote some code for a bash uploading script (which I'll post in a few days after I tweak it). I used this script to upload 17,512 files in under one hour and not a single upload failed on me. So I am quite impressed with Xerver.co's infrastructure so I am affiliating with them and think now that the dust is settling we should all separate our anger away from Xerver.co and back at the owner of FileOM "filegrasper" aka "sramakrishnan" aka "forumhookers", or of course his real name: Siddharth Ramakrishnan.

So my apologies go to Xerver.co for giving them a fair amount of grief over the last week, however fortunately enough for them they were intuitive enough to realize that a takeover of FileOM was not viable as the set of facts in which they were presented about the state of FileOM's cash flow were simply false.

Just received an email which read like FileOM has been taken over by new management and urge affiliates to stay on. Anybody received that?

I'd like to first say thanks for being a user or an affiliate with us, as some of you know, there are some balances due within some of the Affiliate accounts from the past owner. We plan on taking care of those! :) Give us a little bit of time to get acquainted with the site, system and everything else that comes along with the transfer of a company! There are A-LOT of moving part to deal with... But PLEASE have a little patience. Once we get all of the kinks worked out, it's smooth sailing from here! :)

Please Continue using the site as you normally would as for now. We will be implementing a new payment processor soon. So, we are really hoping to have that done within the next few business days.Affiliates: We will be adding Many more options of getting paid out too!

Please hang in there. There are GOOD things to come! We are extremely excited about this project and I really hope you guys are too!!!

We will keep you posted as things continue to happen!

Some new things in the coming weeks:
*We are going to be opening a ticket system.
*We are thinking about an open support forum.
*Phone, Skype. ICQ, and many other forms of contact.

If you all have any questions, comments or suggestions on what YOU want to see happen with us or generally anything what so ever Please email us at:

Fileom.Support@inbox.com

Meanwhile, we will be getting acquainted with everything about this site! We look forward to a fun and prosperous future!

Cheers - To The Times To Come!!!
FileOM Admin!

Seems to be a similar story like RYUSHARE!
New Takeover... False Promises...
In the End nobody gets paid!
Affiliates better wake up and find an alternative because there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited:
I also received the email. I'm going to continue uploading and hope for the best since my website is all Fileom links (don't want to force the people who bought premium to buy another). I'll probably add a mirror just in case, though.

I agree, but I smell a Ryushare-like formula here... "Continue posting and we will pay... you know we will... someday... in the future! But keep working nonetheless!"

I agree, but I smell a Ryushare-like formula here... "Continue posting and we will pay... you know we will... someday... in the future! But keep working nonetheless!"

or keep working until we make a decent money from you again, then we will disappear for good and thanks for your stupidity

I do not think fileom will pay anyone. Fileom will be shutdown very soon. see what stop file lockers tweeted. :wacko:

tweet.png

I also received the email....If payment processor gets added I will surely continue Uploading..All my files are present on fileom and it's much better to resume from there...I hope this becomes a reality..I don't follow what Adult King dictates or says..

I do not think fileom will pay anyone. Fileom will be shutdown very soon. see what stop file lockers tweeted. :wacko:

tweet.png

I wonder who else is involved in this fiasco. Payment processor can't seize fund (temporary freeze yes). Only the authority (government, central bank, law enforcement unit) can do this.

tweet.png

I wonder who else is involved in this fiasco. Payment processor can't seize fund (temporary freeze yes). Only the authority (government, central bank, law enforcement unit) can do this.
Yeah he sure was involved But if it ever comes back with Payment processing I will continue uploading @fileom. :D..It will put all the efforts of AK To drain..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back