Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, indeed, it lets you go as far as choosing method etc, but then there's this

https://www.posonline.it/Servizio_non_disponibile.asp

FILEOM IS GONE FOREVER GUYS, SCAMMERS AS THEY ARE.

Like fuck, it was first site where I got decent earning to wait for & now this will never happen.

I have said enough above about Xerver. Their recent actions hint at similar attitude as FileOM.

All is fucked now. What to choose next? Everyone either scams or shaves.

filegrasper has enough money to pay all of you.

but he don't want to pay you because fileom is an dead project for him and don't want to continue with it.

if filegrasper make the payment he will lose that money.

100% scam

@anurr
they explained all, you have to understood, because these are not just games we play, all are money...Big $$$$

Still i dont know why filesgrasper is banned, you all guys expecting xerver dont want to acquire fileOM ..?
already filegrasper is banned so he is not allowed to answer here for questions.

IF xerver also dropped fileom means, you wont get money, but thing is xerver pay all affiliate, so you have to wait for sometime.

@anurr
they explained all, you have to understood, because these are not just games we play, all are money...Big $$$$

Still i dont know why filesgrasper is banned, you all guys expecting xerver dont want to acquire fileOM ..?
already filegrasper is banned so he is not allowed to answer here for questions.

IF xerver also dropped fileom means, you wont get money, but thing is xerver pay all affiliate, so you have to wait for sometime.

i think you are affiliated with those scammers.

filegrasper was banned for bad business practices. putting pending payments to an 10 months hold period when on fileom thread says "every week" or twice 1 month.

he's only repeating imgmoney scam, at the end xerver.co will be the scammer and filegrasper come back with another host to scam you again

innocent people around :P

Affiliates upload for some quick cash, we are not interested in that kind of 10 month shitty plan, we don't want to exert all effort and count those sleepless nights for nothing. again, i humbly ask the moderators/admins to please help the affiliates to contact this new owner (Xerver.co), ask them to give a clear answer to our pending payouts.

Last edited:
filegasper regularly promised weekly payout but last payment was done more than 2 months back. Pending payments were supposed to be done by today. Now suddenly this 10 month thing came. What is this ....

I hoped the best with Xerver & even made a sale recently which genuinely surprised me (still quite young host). But now I'm afraid I'll loose both that money & fileOM's.

WJ admins should be informed about this and clear action taken and clear answers given by Xerver admin (Rory).

Enough with this round talk drafted by their lawyers. 10 Months, wtf?

@anurr

who care the filegrasper answer now,all the answer are lying,this is not first time on fileom.

There is a major difference between not being able to pay because funds are frozen and just running away because they do not want to run the file host any more but still have the money to pay every and choices not to. One is Scamming you the other cant not pay because some chump like AK got their assets frozen. What happened is just unfortunate this is the reason why uploading to file host is a waste of time

Dear Users

Please note that because of Fileoms cash flow problems (Their payment processor Authorize.net did limit their account) they have been in a really bad situation.

The site has over 150,000 USD of debt that it needs to pay.

We have 24 hours to pay the outstanding server bills with his host and keep the site alive.

We were the only site willing to do this, you might think this is a scam, but what do we gain by scamming you?

It was a "Proposal", you do not have to accept it. If affiliates do not want to continue, then Fileom will go down and no one will get paid, because Fileom has no money.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Dear Users

Please note that because of Fileoms cash flow problems (Their payment processor Authorize.net did limit their account) they have been in a really bad situation.

We have 24 hours to pay the outstanding server bills with his host and keep the site alive.

We were the only site that were willing to do this, you might think this is a scam, but what do we gain by scamming you?

It was a "Proposal", you do not have to accept it. If affiliates do not want to continue, then Fileom will go down and no one will get paid, because Fileom has no money.

Regards

Rory

please answer me on your official thread

I dont think this is xervers fault the problem happened with fileom and now xerver have come up with a solution to save all our work, its not ideal but we all know that filesharing is not the most stable buisness anyway.

I am willing to try this plan out as I think there is nothing to lose, you cant expect xerver to take over and pay all the affilates and server bills without being sure that for them its going to be a profitable move.

"no less than 80% of current monthly average earnings" is hard to make.:facepalm:
I agree but no one is going to wave a magic wand here and for me at least I can continue to earn without having to reupload all my files to another host that sooner or later will also have problems, its just the nature of the business.

I dont think this is xervers fault the problem happened with fileom and now xerver have come up with a solution to save all our work, its not ideal but we all know that filesharing is not the most stable buisness anyway.

I am willing to try this plan out as I think there is nothing to lose, you cant expect xerver to take over and pay all the affilates and server bills without being sure that for them its going to be a profitable move.

Thank you for your support Tibbsy!

"no less than 80% of current monthly average earnings" is hard to make.:facepalm:

It is not that difficult, all your files and links will remain active, so you do not need to work from scratch. If you make 80% of your current balance at Fileom.com, you will get paid the 10% owed.

Regards

Rory

You can answer my questions Please
I also sent several emails
unanswered
80% is a little high
to continue is good 50%
Because there are very good months, and very bad months

i'd like to use xerver.co but i can't accept this condition.
you can modify this to"active users can make sales"
if i am in PPD and i have large number of downloads from group A but i didn't made sales. how about that? will you pay?

Last edited:
Dear Users

We were the only site willing to do this, you might think this is a scam, but what do we gain by scamming you?

Regards

Rory
lol, i don't think filegrasper is so stupid to have 1 merchant account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back