Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,847 comments
From today's uploads I see that I have some that remain in "transferring"

We're aware. Situation will come back to normal this week. We're awaiting delivery of our hardware so we can build up more storage clusters. Recently we're having a weird situation where we found ourselves with barely 50TB storage avaliable due to tons of new users choosing filemoon over other hosts. This combined with dozens of DDoS attacks towards us caused us a workload delay.

We're aware. Situation will come back to normal this week. We're awaiting delivery of our hardware so we can build up more storage clusters. Recently we're having a weird situation where we found ourselves with barely 50TB storage avaliable due to tons of new users choosing filemoon over other hosts. This combined with dozens of DDoS attacks towards us caused us a workload delay.
The explanation is appreciated.
Also I have to change videos from Netu so I better wait.

I didn't get a response about the payment. Am I doing something wrong?

Why is this happening?

Screenshot-4.jpg

If exactly there is a problem?

13602024-01-23$38.762024-01-23REJECTED
12462024-01-09$30.722024-01-16REJECTED
12212024-01-07$27.182024-01-09REJECTED

You have chosen to receive payment through USDT, and you have given your email-id instead of USDT wallet address in the payout address field.

Go to your settings -> Account Details -> update the payout method and payout address.

hello
my account is get banned i dont know what happen today im try to login and get errro Your account was banned by administrator i also have send u the private msg can you please check this out whats wrong.
Post automatically merged:

hello
my account is get banned i dont know what happen today im try to login and get errro Your account was banned by administrator i also have send u the private msg can you please check this out whats wrong.
they are banned my account to say you abuse storage ... this is bullshit. we do our best even this host was our the main host. and google not get up the site. every few days go and our domain get down. and traffic go down. this is not the mean u banned us. you can say if we not work on it. but your way of talk was very rude .. like just go and find other host. if im explain u. what is going on and u said stop excuses just go and find other host.... if this the issue with storage. u should also write before a users start work with u ... if u dont get traffic u will get banned.... dont work with us if u dont have traffic. ..... anyway go to hell. what u think if u talk to user like this they will use user host. i will suggest to everyone switch to other host.

Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone​

bullshit. also write with it. if u dont have traffic we will banned account. remove life time storage it is not.

Last edited:
hello

they are banned my account to say you abuse storage ... this is bullshit. we do our best even this host was our the main host. and google not get up the site. every few days go and our domain get down. and traffic go down. this is not the mean u banned us. you can say if we not work on it. but your way of talk was very rude .. like just go and find other host. if im explain u. what is going on and u said stop excuses just go and find other host.... if this the issue with storage. u should also write before a users start work with u ... if u dont get traffic u will get banned.... dont work with us if u dont have traffic. ..... anyway go to hell. what u think if u talk to user like this they will use user host. i will suggest to everyone switch to other host.

Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone​

bullshit. also write with it. if u dont have traffic we will banned account. remove life time storage it is not.

Maybe beside of those amounts of lies would you mind to explain to others second side of the story where for 8 months you couldn't grow your website and you expect us to store your entire website content?

Let's be honest, how much of TB or PB do you guys uploading with 0 views ?

Too many.

Maybe beside of those amounts of lies would you mind to explain to others second side of the story where for 8 months you couldn't grow your website and you expect us to store your entire website content?

Too many.
i dont need to lie .. you are the lier who. said its life time storage. and if now days google not website get stand this is not mean we not worked on it. yes u can say if we not use ur service as main service and you get low views .. then u can say to us or complain us or banned us. this is way to run a host. this is not way. you give excuse from 8 month u using it and no traffic . we banned you go to hell and find other host. ... dont write this shit on your main page. life time storage. write if you dont have view dont have traffic we will banned account... we was hosnestly work with u.. we upload everyday movies and update it on site. 2 days website go up. 3rd o r 4th day if google drop the traffic or block the domain we change domain and do again SEO to get up. now days is very hard to stand in google. i think all web master will agree with me who run the movie site.

and what u expect what we will do ? this your excuse to banned accounts. and im sure u will banned many people who even not register on this forum.

i can give u prof my all sites was using filemoon as main server. if. not then tell me.

thats why they dont complain. anyway i will suggest all members who dont have big site. mean big traffic dont this bullshit host. he will give u excuse and banned u. thats what im find out. check ths second comment come out who is victim with this excuse .. you dont have traffic so you banned, lols... im sure very soon this person will stop sending payments ... to users.... it will happen very soon im telling u this today guys

@FileMoon Account suddenly banned for unknown reasons

{"status":403,"server_time":"2024-01-27 12:42:42","msg":"Your account was disabled by administrator"}
they do this to me also... they will give u excuse ... because your website have low traffic. low traffic website accounts will be banned ... what they are doing

i dont need to lie .. you are the lier who. said its life time storage. and if now days google not website get stand this is not mean we not worked on it. yes u can say if we not use ur service as main service and you get low views .. then u can say to us or complain us or banned us. this is way to run a host. this is not way. you give excuse from 8 month u using it and no traffic . we banned you go to hell and find other host. ... dont write this shit on your main page. life time storage. write if you dont have view dont have traffic we will banned account... we was hosnestly work with u.. we upload everyday movies and update it on site. 2 days website go up. 3rd o r 4th day if google drop the traffic or block the domain we change domain and do again SEO to get up. now days is very hard to stand in google. i think all web master will agree with me who run the movie site.

and what u expect what we will do ? this your excuse to banned accounts. and im sure u will banned many people who even not register on this forum.

i can give u prof my all sites was using filemoon as main server. if. not then tell me.

thats why they dont complain. anyway i will suggest all members who dont have big site. mean big traffic dont this bullshit host. he will give u excuse and banned u. thats what im find out. check ths second comment come out who is victim with this excuse .. you dont have traffic so you banned, lols... im sure very soon this person will stop sending payments ... to users.... it will happen very soon im telling u this today guys

they do this to me also... they will give u excuse ... because your website have low traffic. low traffic website accounts will be banned ... what they are doing
even what ever you are earn .. from few month that also will gone. this is also good way to not pay to user. just bannned account .. and run away hahahah

Last edited:
Buddy not sure who you're trying to convince here but let me bring you some of your account facts. You were uploading files since 2023-05-13. From that date untill this day you managed to collect 4340 views and earned $4.5116 so about what money you're talking about? Meanwhile you managed to store 6.3 TB of data. And you still here posting that lies about your website and main player. So literally you were abusing us for 240 days. Lets do simple math. 4340 views divded by 240 gives us literally 18 views per day. So FYI if you continue that circus i will literally post here your account stats.

Back