Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,855 comments
Hello,

Contact z-o-o-m. We do not provide support for application that is not related to our service.

Regards
David
I can't upload, every drag and drop nothing happens. I'm migrating from another video host and need a lot of uploads, is there a solution?
Post automatically merged:

try filezilla ftp not work,cant connect. please reply asap

Last edited:
Hello, how can I get unlimited storage instead of 40 to?

and also, how many views do you have to have each day not to have your account banned?

I repeat my question, how many views do you need per day to avoid having your account banned? And what do you need to do to upload more than 40 to?

I have on average 500 views per day and 2 to of storage on streamsb, I do not know if it is enough to use your site, knowing that the storage increases with time, and thus one day to reach 40 to for this traffic, if you say no, too bad, I will seek another host, for the moment I use 5 to max on another host of which 800 views per day.

Last edited:
You guys delete account ??
You need to have a minimum number of views each day to be able to use the site, if you have a low number of views, your account is deleted, hence my questions. If you have a high number of views, I'd rather use a site that deletes videos for 60 days without a view but that has 3 views/ip instead of a site that doesn't delete videos, has 1 view/ip but deletes your account if you have a low number of views.

Hello,

You guys delete account ??

Yes if you're abuser.

encoder is too slow

We're aware :)

yes I can confirm that //

We can too :D
I already upload the videos with ftp, its already 5 hours the videos still not add to my files

Send me your username via PM i'll check it for you

Pending in Encoding Queue :(

Might be better if the video is playable in original format while the file is pending for encoding

Nah
Encoding cant keep up, pending queue reaching 100

Duh you're lucky that it's only 100 when queues are in thousands :D

Now seriously we're aware of long queues however we're not intending to invest money into more encoders when such situation is caused by StreamSB closing and all people that run away pick us. So patience guys patience.

Regards
Oleg

You can also make h264 mp4 videos work without needing it to be encoded for it to work.

it's been 30 min since I put links in remote upload, still pending😂

Last edited:
@FileMoon I use remote upload and there are 4 links written error, I click on the X but these links do not delete, what am I supposed to do to delete them?
This is the reply I got when I asked the same question,

It's possible only via API. We don't want to implement that function into panel because we like to monitor which remote fails and why in case we need to update our leechers.

Back