Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,850 comments
Hello Sir,

For the subtitles we will check it. However fullscreen is correct. You have too small resolution in player for mobile vistors which means your site is not fully RWD. Player scales automaticly according to user width in browser. When button is missing it goes into double tap full screen.

Regards
David
Thank you David.

Thank you David.

You welcome Sir

follow up by our Dev to your problem:

"It happens probably because Chrome does not apply (overrides) any styling of native track elements (608 subtitles, VTT) and scales them automatically based on player/screen size and OS settings."

So solution for that would be implementing by us override to default settings which means we will give ability to configure font size / background opacity / color in our settings. ETA for that will be 2 days.

Regards
David

@FileMoon Will you give premium to certain people for 720p or 480p quality?

Hello Sir,

We will not give premium for free to anyone. We will have premium plans that you will be able to purchase. We cannot risk quality of our service by giving out premiums. When premium service is released we will announce it in this thread.

Regards
David

@FileMoon Will 360p,480p,720p encoding be available for visitors to our videos?

Hello Sir,

Only if you purchase premium account. Then new videos you upload will be encoded to lower qualities from the highest one you upload. If you premium account expires all other qualities except one you have selected by default in encoding settings will be removed.

Regards
David

Hello Sir,

Only if you purchase premium account. Then new videos you upload will be encoded to lower qualities from the highest one you upload. If you premium account expires all other qualities except one you have selected by default in encoding settings will be removed.

Regards
David
Is there any premium plan release? If premium plan available, I want to buy.

Why is Disable Encoding available for premium users only? I don't get it. Really, I don't get it.
For example, my videos are mp4 pre-encoded and web optimized with Handbrake, Why do you want to waste time and resources to encode my videos again? I'm trying to save your resources but you want to waste them? Why? And that's why I don't get it.
I like the site and wish you all the best, hope not to disappear after a year or two.
And I hope the statement "No file expiry" is true :)
Can you add WebMoney?

Why is Disable Encoding available for premium users only? I don't get it. Really, I don't get
Yeah its a strange one. My files are the same, mp4 encoded, they shouldn't need to take up resources to be encoded again. But im guessing it is to save streaming bandwidth.

I too hope the no file deletion is true. Im moving close to 3000 movies across

Why is Disable Encoding available for premium users only? I don't get it. Really, I don't get it.
For example, my videos are mp4 pre-encoded and web optimized with Handbrake, Why do you want to waste time and resources to encode my videos again? I'm trying to save your resources but you want to waste them? Why? And that's why I don't get it.
I like the site and wish you all the best, hope not to disappear after a year or two.
And I hope the statement "No file expiry" is true :)
Can you add WebMoney?

Hello Sir,

No encoding is reserved for premium users only. If you ask why there is short explaination. We will not allow bitrate to be higher than the one we produce ourself. How you can even say your file is "optimized" without knowing our encoding system ? So if it's that hard to understand why we reserve some features for premium users you can select any of the other video hosting site that will allow you to do not reencode your files.

Regards
David

Hello Sir,

No encoding is reserved for premium users only. If you ask why there is short explaination. We will not allow bitrate to be higher than the one we produce ourself. How you can even say your file is "optimized" without knowing our encoding system ? So if it's that hard to understand why we reserve some features for premium users you can select any of the other video hosting site that will allow you to do not reencode your files.
so in short, its to not let streaming bandwidth get out of control

Okay, no problem. For me isn't a big deal. I'm just trying to say that some of us those upload videos for years know how to optimize videos with a low bit rate and good quality.
Btw, I found that once I upload a video it stays with the same bit rate and the encoding maybe has been skipped, idk. I uploaded 720p with H264 and bit rate 950Kbps, 1050Kbps, and then it's the same bit rate after encoding.
Post automatically merged:

In my account, I see an API key, but I can't see any link to API documents or the API server. Where to find them? I want to create my own script to transfer about 7400 videos (~2.7TB) from Fembed to you so I can get a really good start with a lot of videos.
Remote upload from Fembed works perfectly, good job! But one by one is very slow for me. I want to create my own script that will transfer all Fembed videos to you and then will add links to my website.

Last edited:
Okay, no problem. For me isn't a big deal. I'm just trying to say that some of us those upload videos for years know how to optimize videos with a low bit rate and good quality.
Btw, I found that once I upload a video it stays with the same bit rate and the encoding maybe has been skipped, idk. I uploaded 720p with H264 and bit rate 950Kbps, 1050Kbps, and then it's the same bit rate after encoding.

In my account, I see an API key, but I can't see any link to API documents or the API server. Where to find them? I want to create my own script to transfer about 7400 videos (~2.7TB) from Fembed to you so I can get a really good start with a lot of videos.
Remote upload from Fembed works perfectly, good job! But one by one is very slow for me. I want to create my own script that will transfer all Fembed videos to you and then will add links to my website.

Hello Sir,

It's in footer at main page...

Regards
David

@FileMoon

is it possible to get an embed code with the filename

currently it shows like this

<iframe src="https://filemoon.sx/e/********" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" allowfullscreen></iframe>

could we get one which displays like?

<iframe src="https://filemoon.sx/e/********/filename.mp4" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@FileMoon

is it possible to get an embed code with the filename

currently it shows like this

<iframe src="https://filemoon.sx/e/********" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" allowfullscreen></iframe>

could we get one which displays like?

<iframe src="https://filemoon.sx/e/********/filename.mp4" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hello Sir,

Yes we will add checkbox to include name in iframe at monday. Since we do not develop during weekends.

Regards
David

Hi,
I upload player logo with png format, but it always has a black background, how can I remove black background

Hi,
I upload player logo with png format, but it always has a black background, how can I remove black background

Back