Status
Not open for further replies.
Webart thanks for the payment, if you keep this up I'll use your services for life :)
Your Welcome
hello webart . why you banned me to say that I cheat but this is not true and my current filehost see how many downloads I do my public files on 20 sites in Italian that's why I have many downloads

I have no reason to cheat, I would ask you to take off the ban thanks
Sorry we can't work with you again .
ty filemoney
;)

because you can not work more cone me? if you want to apologize publicly, I assure you that I have not cheated :heiligenschein:

How do you know ? Can you provide proof ? Let me know.

Let the Finger of this hoster!
..they store your personal data and logging IP!

webart...upload file don't work sometime please fix it.

I think we have a lot of little spammers in this website !

when you login on any websites your ip will be save , this is a public method in most of websites that need to login .

Sunny , please send more details + screenshot to our support email .

wish i could get 1700 downloads a day most i get in a day is bout 300 but 1700 is mayhem

no files is comeing into filemanager by ftp

Last edited:
anybody get paid today by filemoney @filemoney can u pay by paypal

bad problems with your site ftp gets stuck and site is loading up slow sort these problems out

cant delete files eiver

Last edited:
anybody get paid today by filemoney @filemoney can u pay by paypal

bad problems with your site ftp gets stuck and site is loading up slow sort these problems out

cant delete files eiver

All payment done .

also we have no problem with FTP upload !

please send your problem details to our support email .

loading the link takes forever to load that probley be the reason why i havent had no more downloads all ive had is 33 which i would be over the 400 to 500 mark by now site has some problems

502 bad gateway when links are clicked man im gonna loose downloads at nite cause site dont work

so no one commeting no reply from owner at filemoney then can only mean one thing dead host i mean i havent had no downloads for 2 days from this site

Last edited:
loading the link takes forever to load that probley be the reason why i havent had no more downloads all ive had is 33 which i would be over the 400 to 500 mark by now site has some problems

502 bad gateway when links are clicked man im gonna loose downloads at nite cause site dont work

so no one commeting no reply from owner at filemoney then can only mean one thing dead host i mean i havent had no downloads for 2 days from this site

There was some problem in one of our 4 fileservers that solved .
are you have any problem today ?

dude fix your direct upload it don't work on google chrome, fire fox or I.E. I checked my speed test it fine on my end.

There is no problem in direct upload , please send your problem with a screenshot to support email

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back