Filemates.com is available for sale now

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
another filehost will be gone.
move your files quickly>_>

edit:
wonder why they don't use iKoruna. Extabit & Filerose already use them as CC gateway.

Last edited:
you can buy it and you will earn toooo much.

Oh my gosh! toooo much unprofessional! Better get a job at a burgers restaurant or so...

Seriously, are there school holidays right now? I see stupid idiots trying to establish filehosting services without any fucking clue what they´re are doing, without any fundamental backgrounds in general business and without any technical skills.

"We have been blocked by Paypal as sooooo many other file hosts and we actually have not a payment processor.
That's the only reason we want to sell :(
If we had a credit card processing platform we would never sell..."

from flippa:facepalm::facepalm:

astalavistia, do you belive they will pay you. ha ha ha, he was a greek one
has economical problem in his country and got easy money from us. That is all
he says he earned 38000 euro till june in flippa, do you belive he will give it to us.

I got my payment before. But I dont belive they will pay anymore after I see this topic.

I dont agree you about Greek subject. Every country have economical problem now. This problem not about economical problem. It is fully about Paypal. I know filemates admin, he really know his job. Maybe he will continue when he fix/add payment processor.

astalavistia, are you blind? or not know reading. He will sell the site with all includes. (read the
1st message) will not back, may be back with new domain and steal the money and chance domain.

astalavistia, are you blind? or not know reading. He will sell the site with all includes. (read the
1st message) will not back, may be back with new domain and steal the money and chance domain.

Do you remember first owner of RapidGator? He sold his site and new owner paid to all waiting payments to users. Read my first sentence : "But I dont belive they will pay anymore after I see this topic. "

But it is from flippa.

Code:
We are still in research to find payment processor, so in case we find it we will cancell this auction.

Hey want to see me do a magic trick?

Watch me make this member disappear.

Payment proofs and earnings screen shots are forbidden. Bye Bye Dumb guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back