Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the shutdown at around 7 am European time. Hard to believe that the hosting guys will wake up early on a Monday morning to shut down a site. Must be a serious technical problem on their side.

@FM : do you use a third party tool like statcounter.com for your statistics ? If so, log in and you can see at what time the last user was online. This should be the approx the time the site went offline.

Last edited:
No access to site and backups... really?

The interesting thing is, after some good days with Paypal it would make sense to shut the site down himself if theres no really a future.. and keep the money... i had more than 370Euros pending now :p

doesnt it?

just loud thinking...

Last edited:
Don't panic, I know the real ip adress of the site, and I can not ping it. In other words, the server is really down. Doubt that Mates went last night to the datacenter to unplug it :p

Edit : Lol Adultking immediately did the ping test too after reading this and posted it on his site;-) Robert, what are you going to do if FM suddenly pops up again ? Admit on your site that your naked women sites went bankrupt because you are in fact not so good with computers ;-)

Last edited:
If you see the owners of Crocko and Fiberupload, please give them my bank account ;)

But right now, FM has the benefit of the doubt, everything looks that it is a real server problem and he has been always honest to us. No reason to make unfounded accusations.

Trying to solve out.

What StopFileLockers announced is indifferent for me. I do not care about what that bastard says in his blog.

About some bad comments i read i say only this:
1) on july 1st i said i will fight and i did it. by the ned of july i found posonline and started processing. we kept growing together... until they blocked even posonline

2) first week of november i said i will fight and indeed i found allmykeys.net until they blocked it...

I PAID YOU ALL even though i lost money as ALLMYKEYS NEVER PAID ME!!!

3) On december i said i will fight and found cloudflare to protect from attacks, blocked entire China where they were coming from (cheap attackers) and INVENTED the reseller model as a payment processing solution and not just as reseller side commission based (as it normally is) with affiliates commissions assigned (something that most hosts do NOT do)

4) And now i said just 3 days ago that i will fight and i have resellers to proceed.

With paymentwall and downloadnolimit and 1 month plan only the earnings were muuch better than before and around 80% of the paypal earnings.

So why should i close now? And more why should have I paid the servers and lose that money and not keep it in my pocket???

I am very sad for the (thanks to God only very few) comments i read!!!
But it is normal. When people lose money they show what they are. When i lost money i paid you all the times and kept fighting BUT when you lose money you ccomment things like this.

Any way! I keep only the positive supportive comments and i thank you all for the support.

Let's see if this gets resolved!

Last edited:
well thanks for your feedback, and if you see my comments as "bad": hey I'm sorry but you will maybe understand that after being cheated from others it's hard to trust anyone in this business, and after the PM's i sent you here u mabe should know it's not personally!
And I also give a shit what AK says, someday some Russians will find him :p

I really hope in our all interest that your service will come back online again.

Take care.

Last edited:
thanks for this uncle bob. indeed after all the conversations we have had it was bad to me to hear that...
16 months i was always sincere and you did not lose 1€... Right?

I lost many thousand. On July i had no income and paid all servers and uploaders with paypal blocked. and all other times that bad things happened, too...

Be sure i have kept the contacts of most of you that have been talking all this time here and emails...

If things go bad you will be contacted by email when something new is created ;) You catch me? King will not know that time...

I too have lost money: Hotfile, Fileserve, Filesonic and Filedefend.

However, when Multishare closed, I got everything I earned there. They were totally honest

And I feel the same about our Papa Mates - he's honest and I trust him. Period.

PS - He's very handsome too - like a movie star.

First of all AK has a very limited scope of operation. He can only influence Paypal and nothing else.
I guess you were using OVH Servers. OVH is not a good choice for filehosts. AK just made use of this opportunity.
AK has been taking credits for the combined efforts of other anti piracy agencies.
I am sure that the data is still intact. You will have to negotiate with the hosting company and get your data back.
Once you obtain your data you can switch to other datacenters such as ecatel etc
It sounds easy but requires a lot of efforts.
They might be expensive but at least you wont need to worry about the data. You can raise the prices of your Premium Membership to accommodate the extra expenses.
AK has been running low on donations which is the reason why he has started updating his website to indicate that he is making some kind of impact on the cyberlocker industry.
Earlier this year he went after Mega and was unable to affect Kim Dotcom and his business and ended up in calling Mega as a legitimate cloud storage provider LOL
Its better you focus on your own business rather than paying attention to him. He is used to bragging about his small accomplishments.

Ansley i wonder if you know us each other personally... send me a PM... hehe

Marchar i agree with you. If i can get the data i can move to other host. They normally respond tickets in few hours or max 1 day... I think i will have news until tomorrow. Unfortunately if the solution is expensive i will give up.

In order to keep the site up and running and all of the uploaders sattisfied all this time and go against AK, i have lost lot of money. I do not know if i can afford another expensive fight... I hope they give me a free solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back