• Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glad to hear that, eps86 !

We here, at the home of our "Papa Mates", pride ourselves on treating our users fairly and dealing with issues promptly.

Thanks for choosing Filemates.com

it's on...
they just get nervous if the cant reach the site for some minutes,

Hardcore FM users don't start crying before 1hour downtime :p

but more important is that latest major payment option is gone now... PP buttons = error

It was only temporary, until Papa could find another. And he did.
____

Also,
Thank$$ Papa Mates.

____

Also, lets keep the victims and families of the Boston Marathon Bombing in our prayers and thoughts.

Last edited:
... And he did. ...

Please don't tell me OK Pay is the final soluton! This will not work!

No one will create an OKPay account only for buying Filemates premium!

This will be the end of Filemates if there isn't an easy to handle processor!

Last edited:

Well, the second one on the list is DownLoadNoLimit.

From my own humble experience, it works great. It's easy, fast and reliable.

I use DownLoadNoLimit every month to re-up my FilesMonster account.

It may not be (you know what) but it works.

:)

Ansley, this is correct but it just need to get more attention there on the FM payment site.
People would surely use it, I know from another Filehost owner that Downloadnolimit is working very well for him, i whould switch to this Hosting service same minute but i have privacy reasons not to do it,

These OKPay buttons might deterring ppl for trying to buy things there,
as i wrote to Papa Mate earlier on message center....

OKPay should be only showed as alternatively solution at the end of the site and Downloadnolimit and Digitadiko big on screen as main solutuion even if its only offering 30days.

So for my understanding Papa Mate did not found another processor yet, OKPay doesnt count!

Last edited:
Just to get things a bit clearer...
I am in process and discussions with some partners for payment processing.

If things do not come out as we want the model will change.

I will follow the same way mega.co.nz did in the beginning before they get paypal. Resellers only! Vouchers!

So, in that case there will be a simple "buy a voucher to upgrade" model. The 1 month only plan will exist and each month every user can upgrade using a new voucher.

The base price for commission to the affiliates will be 10€ so the 55% will be as is 5.5€

The price of each voucher though will depend on the reseller. Each reseller will decide how much he want to add as commission for him. So the price of a voucher can vary between 9.99 and 11€ as is today... Each client will decide the preferred reseller to get the voucher from.

I thing this is the best solution if a payment processor for automatic upgardes is not found. It will work for sure. And it may work better with that simple and clear model than the existing one that the processors change all the time ;)

This way, i will just need to find available resellers and this is EASIER than finding a processor ;) Even if they kill 1 reseller there will always be double to replace them.

I promise i will try not to give up. I hate this unfair behavior. Without any LEGAL decision against file hosts, they want to kill the industry. Visa and Mastercard will decide who can exist and who not??? Who are they? The big guys of the planet that decide the destiny of each one of us?

Why Paypal permits mega.co.nz to get payments? Why THEY decide who will become rich and who will stay poor on the planet? It is supposed that FBI closed Kim Dotcom's website. Not filemates nor other competitors. How they decide to give permission to mega and insist not to give permission to filemates???

So, it is absolutely freaky what they do and i will not give up until no other way exists (smart people always find a way)!!! It is not about money. It is about EGO!!!

A suggestion : write on your website what customers need to do to buy an account. I mean, my affiliates mostly like to pay with credit card, but with this not-so-okpay thing it is not very clear if it is possible. People even need to open an account with them before they see the payment options [¬_¬]

So for for instance :

- for credit card payments, choose ok pay, then go to liqpay
- for bank transfers, go to ....
- for paypal : say a prayer

make Downloadnolimit on top for God's sake! at least as long there's no other way. People will use it! OK pay is bullshit as premium seller!

It is about EGO!!!
I hope it's not your ego that you don't listen to advices.

StopFileLockers expresses himself through his stupid blog and Twitter account. He sais there:

StopFileLockers Special attention is being given to FileMates.com , we will target any reseller who deals with them. #Piracy #copyright 5 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

I DECLARE PUBLICLY THAT HE IS AN IDIOT! He doesn't understand that even if he closes FileMates, i will open other file host in the near future under new business name, under differente owner name (a friend of mine, a cousin or whatever) and i will start over without errors this time and he will eat his ba...ls???

I wonder how much money he gets to do this? Who pay him for his bul...its?

I have never been rude and i respected him until today. No more respect to an insect like him. I left him act as he likes. But i swear he will eat his sh...t!!!

I am a 24 year old boy. He will now see what young people can do.

So PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION ON FILEMATES. I AM HAPPY I HAVE BECOME YOUR OBSESSION DEAR RIDICULOUS FRIEND StopFileLocker!

He reads this thread so i wish him a good day :D

BTW: i am happy your efforts against mega.co.nz fail... STUPID! They get Paypal and they will not get banned because of you. Congratulations to mega.co.nz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back