Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
/

Mate's comment about PosOnline, 8.Nov.12

yes... on past friday they contacted me and told me they would activate my account again in 10 business days.

this is the last news i have. next week i will contact them again to confirm the date ;) hope to be final...

Mates,

"10 business days" have come and gone.......

"next week" is behind us.........

So, what's the story on PosOnline ?

:)

posonline still sais they will get back... just waiting...

also today signed contracts with 2 payment processors. one still needs to approve the site but they insist there will be no issue and the risk department will approve it and the other payment processor confirmed that the bank accepted to give merchant account and if everything is ok they will be both live soon. i told them to do it as urgent as possible and both told me it will be a matter of few days.

I just hope so! and posonline i wish to come back finally too...

all you can do is praying to god

9346245-prayer-of-a-son-or-daughter_tn.jpg

I hope you can solve problem, by the way all rest companies will go HELL till you solve problem.
and you will be one and only company when you are ready cause rest will be burn in hell.

normally they should have been sent yesterday but payza like the past week delays the account debit... skrill have already been sent on time. as soon as payza debits the account you will get immediately. it should be today or tomorrow i imagine.

your only payment by skrill is requested on 18... week 12 to 18 should be sent by wednesday 28 ;) you do not have any request for the current payout week... all skrill for the current payout week have been sent.

--------------------------

BTW i see changes and improvements made, work and the system is stable last 2 days as i do not see any bad comment. I hope it keeps going like this... Doing the best to maintain this stability guys ;)

I know you 've got angry with the problems and i understand you. I must thank you, though, for proving me once more that you help too much...

www.alexa.com/siteinfo/filemates.com ;)

Happy to have created a community that grows and will grow more soon as payment processors get activated. Today signed first contracts with the new ones. Hope they approve the final phase and start soon.

I will try the best for the stability!

I have not been paid..

I requested payment 2 weeks ago on the 05/11/2012

Payment was supposed to go via Payza.

This is the first time in which you have failed to pay me on time.

Please pay me as you promised...

I sent you a pm yesterday. I also emailed support. I have yet to receive a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back