Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes your referral link is correct ;) also it is normal to have low number of sales if your files are less than 400MB or not premium only ;) check the size of your files and make your files available to premiums only in your files sections ;)
hope this helps

--------------

Guys everything goes well... As promised tomorrow i receive money and i will send to alertpay and moneybookers accounts to pay you... monday i receive other money also... so until wednesday as promissed all pending payments made before 1-8-2012 will be paid ;) the new ones will be paid next week and so on ;)

thank you all

The problem is I have some of the files made premium only but I see exceptionally high download counts for those. That's the reason for my question.

The RU is really slow BY comparing with the last days. 6 hours Waiting for remote uploading 45 files ( 400 - 600 Mb for every file ) , although the links I fetch is direct and very fast ( 100 Mb ) !!!

The problem is I have some of the files made premium only but I see exceptionally high download counts for those. That's the reason for my question.

that is because of the leechers...it was good with captcha on but a lot of ppl complained and now its gone...but we need to respect filemates decision so thats all

in my opinion a captcha is good... the days with captcha we had a growth of sales... but anyway... whatever the majority prefers...

filemates is a community and we decide all together...

thx for the respect mates captcha is a full BS why just read the following

@donandy2005 who exactly told u that ?? maybe like every other host there are people who have bought premium from other user just found his and your files and downloaded them ?? captcha can only keep leechers away partially if it is applied to both free and premium users have u ever seen a filehost with captsha for premium users NO never so all file hosts are leakcers free no limiting bandwidth and banning them manually give all of use the same as any other file host give

the same goes for filemates u can't ask premium users to wait for anything it's why they buy the users will compare to other hosts ask us (webmasters) to move away for a better host so really not good at all as i said i have alot of practice with PPS

BTW mates captsha was not the reason for any sales peak why ?? you offered captcha for both premium and free so no body actually bought premium to get ride of it the sales peak we all felt even after the captsha gone was probably coz lots of users where waiting for payment processor to hold and u started ending old premium accounts that expired while ago and u extended believe me u are gonna get to the point u want soon

captsha for free users = bad BS idea
captsha for premium users = disaster for every one :)

thx again for being one of the best hosts admin i have ever seen starting to like greece :)

Last edited:
if you start to like greece because of me then i have made a miracle as i have started hating it with all the troubles it has and the more idiot politics we have there hehehe

just joking... thank you mate ;)

Try normal upload. If normal upload is fast then the problem is the remote server that you leech the files... if the normal upload is slow then it is filemates that has slow downloads...

-------------------------

About payments:
Today we executed all Moneybookers/Skrill payments requested before 1-8-2012... and swent money to alertpay... so until tuesday or maximum wednesday the money will be in alertpay account and we will send to alertpay pending payments as well... ;)

Everything as promised or even earlier!

Everything now is going on well with RU as usual :D . the problem was as I noticed, the more you put links and try to fetch it in one time, the more it makes the possibility of process to fail stronger.

You cannot fetch 200 links in one time as it's written, even not 100 links because it'll make the server get down and slow... 50 links at most in each time is good enough to fetch through RU with a successful process. (y)

Thank you filemates for caring, you're the best files host. ;)

the same goes for filemates u can't ask premium users to wait for anything it's why they buy the users will compare to other hosts ask us (webmasters) to move away for a better host so really not good at all as i said i have alot of practice with PPS

Excuse me mate,it depends on how much the files are important, and if the uploader use filemates alone or there are another hosts. I think when the files are important + there are a lot of filemates's links in your web/froum + there are no other hosts for the files = the user will be very encouraged to make a premium account in filemate through one of your files.

BTW mates captsha was not the reason for any sales peak why ?? you offered captcha for both premium and free so no body actually bought premium to get ride of it the sales peak we all felt even after the captsha gone was probably coz lots of users where waiting for payment processor to hold and u started ending old premium accounts that expired while ago and u extended believe me u are gonna get to the point u want soon

I think in filemates and the other few hosts which allow uploader to determine which files are allowed to be downloaded through free account and which aren't, and there is already a max limit to download any file through the free account ( 500 Mb ), in this case there is axiomatic difference between the preimum and free accounts, the preimum can download any file with the max speed, but the free is just the opposite .

I'm with the last policy of captcha code, and the solution for the premium users who might be bothered from the captcha is to allow for every link generated through preimum account to be downloadable for 24 hours, so the preimum user can arrange the files he need, one after one in the download manager then letting it downloading within 24 hours after he deciding how many files he need and how many files he can downloading within 24 hours according to his speed.

Another solution, let the captcha code appear randomly for files, that will confuse the leeching sites and hosts. and will decrease the bothering on premium downloader.

Another solution and the best in my opinion if it's possible to apply it, leave the choice of appearance or unappearance of the captcha code in the hand of any uploader for his files, just like the choice of ( Premium All | unPremium All )

Actually the feature of protecting files from being leeched by applying the policy of captcha code was one of the main reasons of why I prefer Filemates on the other hosts.

Please return the Captcha, in some way make all filemates's uploaders satisfied ( The last solution I mentioned if possible )

sorry but when didi file mates have any captsha for free or premium users so u preferd it over other hosts ?? he just tested it for few hours then gone :) am pretty sure u where working before that and after that secodnly no filehost have captsha for premium users free ya maybe and maybe not do u have your own site ?? does your users agree that they pay premium and wait for captsha then he have to arrange files :D come on mate u are trying to re invite the bicycle here premium no wait no captsha max down speed parrel downs direct downs in few hours i got half my premium users mailing me saying filemates scams them for captsha and they wanted out filemates him self says so :) so as web master no dear it killing feature :) just like that and it isnot just cypherz it's every body who knows what they are doing including every PRO filehost that ever worked :D (FS,FSC,hotfile,depoite,filefactory,extabit,uploaded)
premium means NO CAPTSHA

BTW: i have no intent of turning filemates thread into premium features discussion thread this is my last word about it and filemates knows very will how almost every body responded when he applied such an idea for few hours

Last edited:
i uploaded the files via the remote upload and also via ftp upload. both said it's completed but when i looked at the My Files section, nothing came up. tried this three times i guess and still no files in the My Files section. anyone?

i uploaded the files via the remote upload and also via ftp upload. both said it's completed but when i looked at the My Files section, nothing came up. tried this three times i guess and still no files in the My Files section. anyone?

Your files contain banned words for sure... That's why you do not see them in the files section. They get uploaded and eliminated directly as they contain a word like:
pedofilia, bestiality, preteen or other ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back