Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some users are complaining about having download limitations...

they are premium and they can only download 40gb per day...

What is this limitation?

Please remove it, otherwhise people will stop buying premium accounts... its useless to have a premium account if you cant download freely.

I got a question.

I got a sale today 06-30. But it's not been showing at "My referrals:" stat.

So I wonder if this because of the one paid for premium has already registerd as someone else referral.

If so is that means when my referrals renew their accounts through other people's link I don't get the rebill commissions?

And what is the main factors to get sales? Through my link to pay or first be my free referrals.

pm me your account username

Some users are complaining about having download limitations...

they are premium and they can only download 40gb per day...

What is this limitation?

Please remove it, otherwhise people will stop buying premium accounts... its useless to have a premium account if you cant download freely.

welll this is a limitation applied just 2 days ago.
This means that users that told you that thing are those that last 2 days generated more than 40GB... Do you know their percentage? 0.6%
Do you know the percentage of lost sales from RDPs that use only 1 premium account to offer to their users downloads from FileMates with lower prices instead???

We prefer losing 0.6% of sales because of this restriction (as rest of users rarely download more than 30GB per day) instead of losing multiple account number without it ;)

Yesterday we had a new sales record. This means that users now MUST buy filemates because they can not use RDPs eny more ;) YOU EARN MORE THIS WAY TOO!!!

Believe me it is convinient!

Last edited:
joined filemates just few more things i wanna know that ....

Will you add AP ?
What are the download speed for free users ?
i own a site is it okay if i use your banners on my site for premium sales ... means will i earn money only through the ref link or is it necessary to upload files too ?

welll this is a limitation applied just 2 days ago.
This means that users that told you that thing are those that last 2 days generated more than 40GB... Do you know their percentage? 0.6%
Do you know the percentage of lost sales from RDPs that use only 1 premium account to offer to their users downloads from FileMates with lower prices instead???

We prefer losing 0.6% of sales because of this restriction (as rest of users rarely download more than 30GB per day) instead of losing multiple account number without it ;)

Yesterday we had a new sales record. This means that users now MUST buy filemates because they can not use RDPs eny more ;) YOARN MORE THIS WAY TOO!!!

Believe me it is convinient!

AHHHHHH, i see now... lol, that is indeed a nice move against those! :D

But can you please, please, increase that limitation a bit more please to 70-80gb or so, since it wont affect people so much and those RDP services wont be able to use it anyway since it still has a limitation.

Thanks!

Last edited:
joined filemates just few more things i wanna know that ....

Will you add AP ?
What are the download speed for free users ?
i own a site is it okay if i use your banners on my site for premium sales ... means will i earn money only through the ref link or is it necessary to upload files too ?

AP is alertpay??? if yes, we have already this option. yes you can use the banners. there is no need to have files.

do US affliates get paid?

why not?

AHHHHHH, i see now... lol, that is indeed a nice move against those! :D

But can you please, please, increase that limitation a bit more please to 70-80gb or so, since it wont affect people so much and those RDP services wont be able to use it anyway since it still has a limitation.

Thanks!

yesterday only 0.26% of users needed more than 40GB. The rest was less than 32GB. So it almost doesn't affect anyone. Really low!

-----------------------------------------

Paypal limited us. We just changed payment method to 2co.com
Sorry for the inconvinience.

Last edited:
who ever goes through more then 40 gb a day must be doing some serious downloading try depositfiles they only 20 gb a day thats even worse
so stop moaning bout increase the download volume

Guys we will need few days to send payments again. Paypal blocked ALL of the accounts, even the alternative ones that we had to send payments. Please change your payment method as we will not send Paypal payments any more :(

Also we have been blocked by many other payment methods. I do not know how is this thing that suddenly. Well, we try to correct the problem of payments during the next 2 days and hope you start receiving your money as well in 3-4 days.

I hope all this time we showed if we are liable or not and you trust us just for few days to prove it once more ;)

Sorry for any inconvience!

thanks bro and wanna know if payments can be requested via ap ?
or any other methods
or u can some exchanger i know few trusted i have used .u can contact them :)

I think its best way to get rid of paymentss problem:)

Paypal banned you because you were paying every day, you should pay once a week like every other host :/

This was such a nice service >.<

Now its totally screwed :/

No paypal means people wont buy any acc, unless you can make a credit card option.

This really sucks

Paypal banned you because you were paying every day, you should pay once a week like every other host :/

This was such a nice service >.<

Now its totally screwed :/

No paypal means people wont buy any acc, unless you can make a credit card option.

This really sucks

It sucks because they could wait 1-2 weeks. we have been in contacts and close to find a solution with a strong payment gateway with multiple payment methods. Still, we have already found a temporary solution and hope to have solved quite things in 2-3 days.

filemates, hoe about payout by bank transfer - any news?

yes... we plan to give this option in few weeks BUT under conditions. There will be a fee and a minimum payout amount. Also, these payments will be executed once per month. Not every 3 days.

thanks bro and wanna know if payments can be requested via ap ?
or any other methods
or u can some exchanger i know few trusted i have used .u can contact them :)

I think its best way to get rid of paymentss problem:)

alertpay, moneybookers (and maybe 1 more method)

excanger i mean like if u provide them money from ap they will send money to ap wm etc etc since ur big host they spread money for u to the affliciates :)

whatever mate, just please get those options up quickly, otherwhise we will lose alot of "costumers"

Thanks for your dedication and kindness into your users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back