Votes: 43 31.4%
  • Low

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking again, since nothing happens.

CAN YOU PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR REMOTE UPLOAD SPEEDS?

When I started with you it was easy 4000-6000KB.
Now for the last 10 days or so, I am lucky if I get 400-500KB.
And that is if the upload does not break off half way and have to start again.

Sitting at the computer and waiting and waiting and waiting is not my hobby.

I am asking again, since nothing happens.

CAN YOU PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR REMOTE UPLOAD SPEEDS?

When I started with you it was easy 4000-6000KB.
Now for the last 10 days or so, I am lucky if I get 400-500KB.
And that is if the upload does not break off half way and have to start again.

Sitting at the computer and waiting and waiting and waiting is not my hobby.

I am so done with FM now. Glad I have not yet bought premium as an uploader and tested these 2 weeks.
After waiting and waiting finally the upload was at 99% with 1 second to go. Then it went back to 80% and now it is stuck again at 99%. So I just upload again and wait and wait.

I have tried the remote upload from my own server and then from FileFactory. Both speeds suck but FF is 4 times faster for upload to FM.

When I remote upload to FileFactory within minutes the file is there no problems at all.

Goodbye and good luck.
And NO I will not try MegaUL since they are the same as you FM, so will probably also suck.:facepalm:

Guess I am not happyX-(

I am so done with FM now. Glad I have not yet bought premium as an uploader and tested these 2 weeks.
After waiting and waiting finally the upload was at 99% with 1 second to go. Then it went back to 80% and now it is stuck again at 99%. So I just upload again and wait and wait.

I have tried the remote upload from my own server and then from FileFactory. Both speeds suck but FF is 4 times faster for upload to FM.

When I remote upload to FileFactory within minutes the file is there no problems at all.

Goodbye and good luck.
And NO I will not try MegaUL since they are the same as you FM, so will probably also suck.:facepalm:

Guess I am not happyX-(

Good luck with FF... :O

Good luck with FF... :O

I have been with FF a lot longer then with you.

If you respond to all the remote upload problems and solve the slow remote upload, there would be no need. But you have become unworkable like this now for more then 10 days.

But I guess NOW you can respond.

Just tested 2 other servers for upload and get 5000-6000 remote upload.

CONCLUSION: the problem is with you, solve it.:P

I have been with FF a lot longer then with you.

If you respond to all the remote upload problems and solve the slow remote upload, there would be no need. But you have become unworkable like this now for more then 10 days.

But I guess NOW you can respond.

Just tested 2 other servers for upload and get 5000-6000 remote upload.

CONCLUSION: the problem is with you, solve it.:P

I will be as much sincere as possible... You all think that a file hosting service opens with 1-2 servers and buying a script of 200$

NO... It is not like this. And that's why I become nervous sometimes. So, what happened is simply that the last days we had an incredible increase of uploads with result to come to 90% or even more of our servers space...

We added more servers and today we will add even more... BUT this is not THAT EASY and fast... We try a lot. I aknowledge sometimes you fall in full servers instead of falling in emptier BUT this is casual and we try to close uploads on full servers early enough.

Today we closed ALMOST all of the full servers and that's why you see the difference. I hope to have explained quite simply this technical issue.

Believe me we do the best.

That's why we opened in collaboration even MegaUL... In order to increase capacity and to offer few features that our version doesn't have yet ;)

Look FileMates,

Sorry for my strong language, but I got (and am) really frustated after 10 days.
I am trying to get my files uploaded so after I can start with a bang and both of us can make some money.
Nobody knows yet about my files, since I have not mailed anybody yet, but when I do sales will start fast, but I need the files online. All I am doing now is waisting time on the computer, since I can not get my files to you.

Everybody has bad days, but this is now 10 days.

I know you guys are new and building up, that is why I choose you + the setup I like (no PPD) just sales, because there is the money.

I know you will.

Want some fun .... ?

Just went to My Files and 133 files where there, all the same I have been trying again and again to upload today (total 7 different files). No idea which ones are correct and which are failures, so deleted then all.

I know you will.

Want some fun .... ?

Just went to My Files and 133 files where there, all the same I have been trying again and again to upload today (total 7 different files). No idea which ones are correct and which are failures, so deleted then all.

Okkkkk Now i see what happened... The progress bar uses ajax calls and some times it stucks... The upload completes normally, though... That's why you thought it wasn't uploading... If you read previous posts you will see we have explained it before ;)

What a pity!!!

But that does not explain why 7 files I uploaded now 6-7 hours ago (again and again, since speed was 100-300KB, so click abort since it will fail uot of experience, just now showed up in the files list. I assume that if the My Files is empty upload has failed.

Now they all show up 6-7 hours later.
Just 5 more where in the list. Wonder how many more will be there tomorrow, because I am given it a rest for today.

That is now 138 files divide by 7 files = almost 20 upload attempts. (+ how many more will show up tomorrow when I check.

Okkkkk Now i see what happened... The progress bar uses ajax calls and some times it stucks... The upload completes normally, though... That's why you thought it wasn't uploading... If you read previous posts you will see we have explained it before ;)

What a pity!!!

i told about that but sometimes it works good today ;)

What a pity!!!

Right, above the progress bar, you see a link "progress on". Open this in a new window and you will see the real upload. (and if it blocks, refresh the page). The main page (the one I suppose you see) almost always stops (especially if you upload several files at the same time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back