Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Very low

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
297151_tn.jpg

nice up speeds

I want to know what publish mean when I choose files and u paid in euro ?!

Pay in euro. Yes. "Publish" means your files are visible to public if you share your folders link.

297151_tn.jpg

nice up speeds

Cool B-)

Well, tried uploading few files and I got ~20 downloads but only 1 sale (follow my refferal link).Bad

If you share links in forums that use FileMates too much is normal that many people will have already been registered under other referrals and download as premium... The same will happen if you share links of other host in forums that use too much that host ;)

I started to upload (nearly 230 gb movies now) and will be premium when I go home
(I promise), the vpn does not let me usage of paypal at office.

If you share links in forums that use FileMates too much is normal that many people will have already been registered under other referrals and download as premium... The same will happen if you share links of other host in forums that use too much that host ;)

Personally, I share it only in my site, which is very unique.The funny thing is after just 5-6 minutes after I publish the post, there was 1 download already counted.And after about 1 hour, the number increased to 3 downloads, very weird, I uploaded ISOs (4-5 Gigs/file):'(
Have to admit that the speed is very very good, but the counter is not working properly, at least for me;)

I think you have to increase file manager width so we can easily see files name, and upgrade your website design, that usually help to bring more buyers.

how much days you take to pay via moneybookers ? max upload file size?

Normally our payments are daily. I mean that you request a payment and during 24 hours you have your money.
I say normally, as in cases like the last 10 days that we had our Paypal account blocked, we processed payments with a bit of delay of 1-2 days.
So, under normal conditions, during the first 24 hours ;)

Max size is 5GB

How to expand files list to 500 or 1000 per page ? and where to get short URL of files ?
FileMates, are you the owner of FileGaze ?

Last edited:
How to expand files list to 500 or 1000 per page ? and where to get short URL of files ?
FileMates, are you the owner of FileGaze ?

You can see 25 files per page. This is much secure as well ;)

No we do not own FileGaze. Why did you have this opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back