Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload is working great for now. Also, Web upload is going at good speeds. Though would appreciate if you can add a progress bar in web upload as well (similar to RU showing UL speed, ETA, size).

Having issues with FTP though. Some files appear in 2 mins, others in 5-10 mins and a few large ones (greater than 500 MB) taking more than 20 mins.

In the affiliate stats window pane, its showing the cumulative download count up to now. Can you maybe split it as in to show daily count?

does it mean you will pay us after a month? and what if adsense ban your account? will we not get any money?

Of course they will. I don't think they are that stupid. Why would someone spend weeks on creating custom script just so he can screw up users right from start?

Hi.

Why does my stats still look like this:

7b57eeb447.jpg

??

I believed it was fixed already...

Last edited:
will stop for a while until host will become more stable. it has some nice features although but some things needs to get improved in the future.

again...,tomorrow don't tell we delete all files bcoz of some issue...

its been a trend followed by you...we upload files the next day u delete all the files quoting some reason...

whether all problems solved or not...?? reply clearly

i mean downloads starting problem,download speed,upload speed,stats... everything clear ??

whether i upload now...??

Transfer speeds are already looking much higher with the new drives, so I'm going to say that the problems are solved.

I stated at the start that this is a beta. This is entirely new technology and there's going to be some growing pains. If you want to avoid that then use an XFileShare site. There's hundreds to pick from.

Our goal is to provide the best hosting site for both uploaders and downloaders. I very much plan to reach this goal. These issues hurt me just as much as they hurt you, but we will eventually work everything out. Most bugs in the upload software are now fixed. The only thing left is to fix remote upload sometimes not working, which I'm close to. This was an unavoidable hardware failure. I could have checked the drives beforehand, but I didn't expect all drives in a new server to fail.

I understand if you don't wish to continue using FileLaser, and hope you'll try again in a few weeks/months.

again all uploaded files are a waste...:facepalm:

download doesn't start...

where is filelaser....??? X-(X-(

we need compensation....

There are good reasons as to why we're waiting to align payments with adsense. As of now, we don't know how much we'll have to allocate monthly for additional servers. This is our first month, and we've got a budget to adhere to. Sure, I could start the payout process right now, but then what happens when we need another file server? We'd have to turn off uploading because we'd have spent our initial month's budget on payouts.

The adsense payment date lines up nicely with our server renewal dates. When that date comes I'll know roughly how much we're spending monthly on servers, how much we're spending on payouts, and how much we've got coming in from sales and ads. With this information I can allocate the appropriate amount of funds to cover everything.

Now, for site updates:

I've added a voucher system for premium. Vouchers will be able to be purchased or swapped for points. Discounted vouchers will be available to resellers. We'll also be giving away some vouchers to uploaders and site/forum owners.

I've added a login storage system for Remote Upload. Currently only Rapidshare is supported for remote upload, but I'll be adding netload and seeing which other hosts are most requested.

again all uploaded files are a waste...:facepalm:

download doesn't start...

where is filelaser....??? X-(X-(

we need compensation....
This was quite a while ago. To my knowledge there have not been any problems since.

upload ftp = files are not appearing in filemanager after upload.

It is no longer instant. Files will takes 2-3 mins to appear in your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back