Status
Not open for further replies.
@Filelaser

i have 3 downloads and only 12pkt. whats going?

mpzs.jpg

How to get such stats ? Or stats for longer period of time ?

The new storage policies are now in effect. You can request an increase in storage space in the account page.

If you have under 25gb left, and under 25% of your files have less than 10 downloads, the upgrade will be automatic.

There is also a new option in the account settings called Secure Links. Turning this off means your links will not require a filename to download.

Payment is made after how many days?
The first payment will be May 1st, then weekly.

The new storage policies are now in effect. You can request an increase in storage space in the account page.

If you have under 25gb left, and under 25% of your files have less than 10 downloads, the upgrade will be automatic.

There is also a new option in the account settings called Secure Links. Turning this off means your links will not require a filename to download.

The first payment will be May 1st, then weekly.

what about this issue

New Error after upload file

None of the links provided resulted in a successfull download.

getting this message after upload file

i'm not able to upload single file.

filelaser, I don't want say anything hash to you. So my hard feeling is pm to you rather than speak loud in here.
hope you can reconsider your latest arrangement which is proper / fair or not to our new uploaders.

what about this issue

New Error after upload file

None of the links provided resulted in a successfull download.

getting this message after upload file

i'm not able to upload single file.
Where are you trying to remote upload from?

filelaser, I don't want say anything hash to you. So my hard feeling is pm to you rather than speak loud in here.
hope you can reconsider your latest arrangement which is proper / fair or not to our new uploaders.
Understand that I did not do this lightly. Other hosts may be able to support people uploading masses of files that are doing nothing for long periods, but we currently can not. At the rate we are expanding, if I had not done something to stop the space being wasted by those few people then we would be dead very quickly.

Storage space aint increasing. Getting following error
Error 500. Something went terribly wrong. It'll probably be fine if you refresh though :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back