Status
Not open for further replies.
Not , appear other error jsonp_remote callback was not called.Are you kidding me???? , only in this filehost appear this fucking error.

If you're not going to be polite then I'm not going to respond to you. You're entitled to your opinion, but keep it out of this thread if it's not contributing anything.

Ah, yes. Those obvious scammers that spend lots of time making sites from nothing for ungrateful people like you. How very lame of me. I may be a novice at this sort of thing, but I'm actually trying to contribute something positive. If you want to shit on people who are actually contributing then please do it elsewhere. Perhaps if you had any real talents you wouldn't be sitting on the internet begging for free money and calling people scammers.

In other, more positive new. You can now exchange points for premium time. 300 points per day (£0.23), with a minimum amount of 7 days.

Filelaser, just ignore those people, i mean just don't reply them.

FLS everything looks fine only download speed issue. hopefully you will manage to get server from new DC :D

one suggestion, 8.99GBP for 30days premium account is little expensive compare to other host i guess. may be you can lower the price. some buyer will try to avoid only for higher price premium account.

Stats frozen
I'm looking in to it.

Filelaser, just ignore those people, i mean just don't reply them.

FLS everything looks fine only download speed issue. hopefully you will manage to get server from new DC :D

one suggestion, 8.99GBP for 30days premium account is little expensive compare to other host i guess. may be you can lower the price. some buyer will try to avoid only for higher price premium account.
We're going to be getting servers in The Netherlands and Germany. Also I updated the premium pricing.

Shut your mouth motherfucker,you are a beggar.Stop to scam people , you are a big shit.Conversation ended.

Goodbye and good luck with your fucking filehost bastard.This filehost will disappear soon.
Have you got nothing better to do? School perhaps?

Stats should now be working again. Thanks for the report.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back