FileKeen - No Ranking, No Tiers, Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Thanks filekeen, I got my $254.59 payment but from filehook account. Can you please let me if filehook & filekeen has merged????

Once again, thanks, please clarify your payment policy.

Hello,

We have processed all paypal affiliates last night from our colleague paypal account who owned filehook. Our paypal account is ready now & you will get payments from that from next time.

If you applied through paypal & still didn't receive payments, please email us. We will check & will update you. & yeah, please don't email if you applied in the last 2-3 days.

Regards

Hi there

i waiting for payment 2 months ago and didn't get paid

and when you pay ...you just paid for paypal but there some countries don't support paypal so i had to use alertpay :facepalm: , please can you hurry in fixing the problem of alertpay and pay to us as we waited to long and i can't keep working like this as i every time see promises and dates and nothing happens to us :(

medo You have been paid already yesterday. Now, you submitted payout request just few hours back. There is no need to post like this waiting payment etc when you know you applied just few hours back.

Yes, We are doing for Alertpay & this should be fixed shortly. We know that alertpay is available in those countries where paypal is not available. It's on our priority & we will give some good news about it soon.

Mu Username is : spacetiger
I did not receive any money until now
I have changed to Alertpay
Waiting for More than 2 weeks
R U going to pay for me?

thanks FileKeen
i have recieved my money " finally " :D
but Now
When I Request Pay Out again , can i use my alert pay account Or Not .?
and you have to fix this problem with alert pay and try to add web money too
all Big File hosters are Using it

Using Pay pal Only Is SO Bad
Many Users haven't paypal account Like Me .......

Thanks Again And good Luck
My Regards

Hello,

We can process Alertpay payments once a month on time every time. We hope this will be fine for almost every as you also don't withdraw $15-$20 every week, right?

Regards

09031058732375224306.jpg

I did not receive any money
It has been more than weeks now

Hello,

We can process Alertpay payments once a month on time every time. We hope this will be fine for almost every as you also don't withdraw $15-$20 every week, right?

Regards

ok but tell us the day that we can request our payments on it
on alertpay <3

Hello,

Regards

Nice
For Me i prefer to request my money monthly
if you can do that and able to pay regularly every month on Alertpay . Just specify the day that we can request Our Earnings on It

Good Luck
8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back