FileKeen - No Ranking, No Tiers, Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
But But But , where i can sell it

as you make rules to affiliates and Minimal payout we still wait for Minimal time

still wait 3 months !!!

you do not respect pepole whose works with your company and make promis after promis

god luck

Today, We have cleared over 150 affiliates & We hope all of you have been cleared. If you are not yet paid, you will be paid for sure.

Regarding Alertpay payments, we are waiting from the last 7 days, but still alertpay didn't clear it. We are in contact with alertpay & as soon as funds available in alertpay we will clear you all.

We are soon starting good things for active uploaders.

Again, We are thankful to all our affiliates who supported us in some bad times. We will not regret you & everything is coming back on track.

Best Regards

Thanks for the payment FK $572 =)
but

People must understand that you can bring a lot more downloads from FileKeen as we are offering a lot of advantages for freebies.

1. Count each & every completed download, not like many others which counts only 1 download per IP per day.

I think this is not real

iidiid.jpg

never mind, if not upload movies, I can not continue the great work with filekeen :facepalm:

it's a shame :'(, hopefully soon may upload again movies :D

Thanks for the payment, and good days working together B-)

sverdios: You have more than 1300 files which are under 10mb & these files are just in KB like 1-20kb. These doesn't count.

We are creating special package for our dedicated uploaders where you will earn much more than normal users. This is under process & we will update you with this. "sverdios" you have been already selected for it. Regarding movies, we don't care if you upload & share, but you should secure your links. We don't delete accounts for it.

sverdios: You have more than 1300 files which are under 10mb & these files are just in KB like 1-20kb. These doesn't count.

We are creating special package for our dedicated uploaders where you will earn much more than normal users. This is under process & we will update you with this. "sverdios" you have been already selected for it. Regarding movies, we don't care if you upload & share, but you should secure your links. We don't delete accounts for it.

yes, and I have another 38 thousand files ;) but dont worry

I can keep up movies? same? although I hope the best offer for dedicated uploaders 8-)

It's a shame that Latinos do not buy nearly premiums, But my site generates lots of traffic B-)

That´s enough for me then, i will put much effort to join this group and get better rates.

Thanks for answer here FileKeen ;)

Where is my payment? "derv"

That´s enough for me then, i will put much effort to join this group and get better rates.

Thanks for answer here FileKeen ;)

lol:))
Stop dreaming brother.
x1000=

Premium Rates $10!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back