FileJungle is yet another site by FileServe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again why does it matter if you are getting paid and FileJungle>>>>>Fileserve when it comes to being paid I am pretty sure most uploaders arent uploading legal content, so again getting paid to upload stolen shit becomes a problem when?

If you all are trying to make a living off of doing this shit you are doing it wrong get a real job and you wouldnt worry so much about who is and who isnt cheating

I do the same shit every month. When I find a new host that pays more I dump the last one in favor of who is paying more PPD/PPS. I have no loyalty and if you didnt it wouldnt matter what they were doing as far as running their business is concerned

I personally am not even uploading anything nowadays. I'm digging this up for the challenge. Today I dug deeper and finally found proof that filejunglegreg == VideoZer == UploadStation == RickyFS on the forum. Same single person. Read again - not a team, not a group of support people. One person. I'll try to get some time tomorrow to post it. Man it must be hard to maintain all these identities, but I'm sure it pays off :)

When you can go to a hosting company and RENT servers in the same building on multiple VM's what do you think will happen. At that point all you have to do is drop an interface on top of it given they support what template you want to use (think Blogger/Wordpress) There will only be support for running the templates/database and the hosting company to take care of any hardware problems that may arise on said company's VM/cluster

Why did FS create FJ? For one thing they save money of FJ's affiliate program. Yes, the rates for download hits are better on FJ than on FS, but that's easy enough to equalize. Just shave a bit more...

Where do they save money? FJ's affiliate program doesn't pay the referrers for premium sales, just the download hits. And since a lot of major uploaders don't opt for Pay-Per-Download (PPD) programs, they save a lot from the commissions that was supposed to go to the referrers. That's around 25% of the sale price.

If the uploader opts for the PPD program, they'll just let you go and build your downloader base first, because if they shave you off right from the start, you'll get pissed and go to another filehost. They'll let you make money first, then they'll put you on a "soft limit". Even if your files gain more downloads, your earnings won't go up a great deal.

This would be transparent to most uploaders who just sign up from FJ's website. But if you have a loyal group of uploaders under you like I do, don't bring them to FJ. Because if you do and they stick with FJ, you just lost all the earnings you used to make from them.

mke they are business men just like you and I are business men we find out what works best for our plan and implement it. You cant knock the next man's hustle if he is beating you at your own game. Get smarter.....

Last edited:
if it is true i just don't understand it.

Why make an entire new company instead of improving the current one.

fileserve is more about free user friendly with very good downoad speed.
they can't offer PPS plan, if they did,they will limit the freedom that they give to free users , so that they can have good sales.

but they should know PPS plan is important now
and wupload links are everywhere too

so finally filejungle is available.
it's a tool to achieve the PPS plan and to complete with wupload

that's my personal opinion,might not be true.

You cant knock the next man's hustle if he is beating you at your own game.

Does that mean that all "businessmen" should adopt unscrupulous business practices because the "businessman" next door is doing the same, just to avoid "getting beat at his own game"?

Wouldn't it be better if the unknowing consumers were warned so that they could avoid getting victimized by the unscrupulous businessman? That way, he would either be forced to play fair or go out of business. Also, the next Tom, Dick and Harry who sets up a business would know that he'd have to play fair because there are whistleblowers who would call everyone's attention if and when they see that they're up to something.

Why did MKE get banned?

I was conveniently banned an hour after I announced that I'm about to provide evidence that forum users RickyFS and FileJungle Greg are the same person. I guess paid advertising here also buys silence :)

During the time I was banned I had time to look further into FilePost as well and I have new information regarding its connection to Hotfile. If there's interest I will write up the post.

Last edited:
I was conveniently banned an hour after I announced that I'm about to provide evidence that forum users RickyFS and FileJungle Greg are the same person. I guess paid advertising here also buys silence :)

During the time I was banned I had time to look further into FileJungle as well and I have new information regarding its connection to Hotfile. If there's interest I will write up the post.
please do share your findings mate :)

And the question remains ... so what? Fileserve owns over 10 sites including video sites (both adult and regular) and URL shortening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back