Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have same problem.

Please FileJungle don't change our plan without our permission, you will lose the trust of clients.

Now, my PPD earnings will stop a week, because FileJungle change my plan from PPD to PPS, without my
permission
, thanks FJ.

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/cda4fbd511.jpg[/SLIDE]

I haven't encountered this problem and i have used FJ for 3 months.
And i don't think your PPD earnings will stop a week, you can just click "cancel" as shown in your screenshot....

@ amanda007: This ScreenShot has been taken after I returned (The wrong plan) PPS to the previous plan (My Plan) PPD but the fixing is not immediately it is after a week as you seen in Screenshot, if I press cancel, it will returned to stay on the wrong plan (FJ Plan) PPS, I hope my problem is clear now.

Last edited:
@ amanda007: This ScreenShot has been taken after I returned (The wrong plan) PPS to the previous plan (My Plan) PPD but the fixing is not immediately it is after a week as you seen in Screenshot, if I press cancel, it will returned to stay on the wrong plan (FJ Plan) PPS, I hope my problem is clear now.

Your plan was not changed by anyone here, you should be more careful with your account. No one else has reported this problem to me so it's a bit strange it would just suddenly occur for you. Anyhow I can't change plans for anyone manually it's just not possible.

Greg why you declined my latest payment request?? :facepalm:

details send by pm :facepalm:

I'll respond to your PM very shortly, let me look into it for you.

Ladyk - Your actually becoming boring so I have begun to report your posts since they are useless.

Stillcyco - Your ticket was answered, I just saw that. I am not sure what you want. You broke our rules and got banned so that's basically the end of that.

Today I bought a premium (more than 6 hours ago) and unfortunately I have the word "Exceeds your storage limit".
nick: alerkus

FileJungle-Greg repair it, because I think I bought this account unnecessarily and does not work :(

Still having problems? Your account seems fine from here, you have definitely got more than 750gb.

Everyone - Messaging me for premium accounts will just result in me deleting your message. I cannot give out free premiums right now as I have said 10 or so times over the last few days. When I am able to do this again for you I will of course inform you.

Payments will be made today for your information.

Last edited:
My message is just really wrong and your system's user accounts bans believing they are the same although they are not, n ose from when something is bothering to report.

I tried to be polite to correct and solve the deactivation of my account but I have only received inconsistent answers and lack of respect on their part.

Still having problems? Your account seems fine from here, you have definitely got more than 750gb.

Yes, I still have problems. I bought the premium account more than 24 hours of term, I can not put the files to copy. Next appears the inscription: The size of the file kalado.avi Exceeds your storage limit.

Account Type:
PREMIUM
Until 26 Jan 2012
UNLIMITED
Download Speed
UNLIMITED
WithParallel Download
Time NoWaiting

@FileJungle-Greg
Please help me.

Lietuvis, greg just said that at this time he cannot make any member premium..
Wont be easy to ..just read first?
And my "report" is that ..sborg upload via ftp is having problems.

Uploading to: ftp://ftp.filejungle.com/

Upload failed due to error 67.Uploading failed. No retry for FTP upload.
Germany server.
edit: it happened more then once..

wth, i cant see any of my files...

I can totally enter on my account but when i go to folders, the files just dont appear but each folder shows the number of filesit has inside.

Bug maybe?!

Greg, can you look into it please?

Yes, I still have problems. I bought the premium account more than 24 hours of term, I can not put the files to copy. Next appears the inscription: The size of the file kalado.avi Exceeds your storage limit.

Account Type:
PREMIUM
Until 26 Jan 2012
UNLIMITED
Download Speed
UNLIMITED
WithParallel Download
Time NoWaiting

@FileJungle-Greg
Please help me.

How big is the file? Could you send me a PM with your account details and I'll have it looked into asap.

wth, i cant see any of my files...

I can totally enter on my account but when i go to folders, the files just dont appear but each folder shows the number of filesit has inside.

Bug maybe?!

Greg, can you look into it please?

I will do, is it still occurring? Have you tried a reboot or something? Since no one else has reported it yet I just want to be sure.

Everyone - In regards to the bonus, if you requested earlier than the day the bonus was added then it will of course be in your payable amount for next weeks payment. Due to Christmas etc which I am sure some of you know has just passed there were many days of absence from the office hence the bonus delays, no need to panic though I am sure you can all see that it has been added by now.

Once again I cannot upgrade accounts to premium currently so please refrain from the PM's and posts in the thread about it.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back