Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 Dec 2011 Payment Postponed

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]To our valued friends and affiliates![/FONT]
Due to a Christmas Holiday on the 27th of December, there will be no staff available in the office and thus no payments will be issued next Tuesday.
Please note that all payments will be processed and paid out on next Wednesday, the 28th of December.

Read info at the dashboard.

Today I bought a premium (more than 6 hours ago) and unfortunately I have the word "Exceeds your storage limit".
nick: alerkus

FileJungle-Greg repair it, because I think I bought this account unnecessarily and does not work :(

Today I bought a premium (more than 12 hours ago) and unfortunately I have the word "Exceeds your storage limit".
nick: alerkus

FileJungle-Greg repair it, because I think I bought this account unnecessarily and does not work :(

Greg, any news of my ticket?

I sent a letter to Santa Claus wishing to see the answer of filejungle support, but my inbox email have tons of letters from other filehosters but nothing from filejungle.

Remember that i paid you 1 year of service and that i had thousands of files that are generating around $80 a week, after all these weeks the files of my "disabled" account still active.

How can that be Greg? if you disabled my account because it was violating your Terms and Conditions, why are the files still active generating money for you.

Please check again my ticket, happy holidays Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back