Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are correct. bonus was not added yet. have the same prob.

there is an announcement about public holiday (click to dashboard) but system should add x-mas bonus friday.

wait for greg regarding this (won't loose anything)

pm sent regarding the exact same (small) prob since it is calculated properly but not transfered.

happy xmas jungle ;)
Thanks for letting me know I wasn't the only one affected. Should I wait until Saturday to see if they add the bonus, and click payout then? Or should I just do it now? I'm really not sure.

Hey FileJungle-Greg, I have a problem... whenever i try to upload anything, it goes on upto 95-99% then it stops and shows file size is more than 2048 mb (which is not).

... help!? :(

How are you uploading? What method? Have you tried other forms of uploading? Are you premium?

Stats Is Frozen For ME !!!

Stats are not frozen !!! Work harder on exposing your links. Plus it's Christmas so be happy :)

Everyone - In regards to the bonus if it wasn't added it will be, you won't lose anything so don't panic. I've notified our team so it will be looked into asap.

I won't be about probably until Monday or Tuesday as it is the festive season and also, can users stop sending me PM's asking for premiums. There is no promotion so your messages are simply being deleted, I cannot give out free premiums at this moment in time.

Merry Christmas to everyone at WJ !!

Greg

Thanks for the reply Greg. Filejungle is currently the best filehosting site, and I've used all of them at one point or another. Hope you, your team and everybody has a great Christmas and a happy New Year.

well filejungle erase my folder and dosent show on DMS it sholud be in DMC so i know when they deleate my folder ?

also this morning my earnings was 0.17 and now it show 0.14 0.3 less what happening?

Last edited:
i cant use my premium account with jdownloader.when i want to download anything,it says "plugin error (out of date)".idm download correcly but jdownloader not...

Hello Sir,
I want to Change My Payment Account But my email account is Disabled dont know why so please help me in changing the Payment account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back