Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so happy that we can get 30% bonus in PPD!:D

statics very slow because filejungle start cheat as uploadstation and filepost

slow stat = cheating?
don't be kidding man....:facepalm:

sometimes my stat have delay too. but most of time i can get a normal earnings in day end.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:
My account has been hacked

Hello FileJungle's Support team,
My FileJungle account is: AndyKool
It has been hacked by another person who has email 'wantedgals@yahoo.com'.

On 2011-12-08 My payment account was changed 'Webmoney Z245384929060' to 'Alertpay shiven.junejao@gmail.com' and payout on this day will be paid for 'Alertpay shiven.junejao@gmail.com'.

Please help me to get back my account and my money!
Currently, postpone my payout to 18 December 2011, please!

Thanks,
Best regards.

Bonuses will be added later by the system. You can always calculate 30% of your earnings in your head if you need to know faster :)

In regards to FJ to FJ and all your concerns etc, nothing will be changing for now and I have forwarded your requests for passworded files etc to protect your files from 'leechers' as you put it :)

Everyone - Anyone who messaged me via PM for an upgrade has been upgraded.

Greg

actually i think uploader can set a pw to the file ourselves.

But better Fj can provide a password protection function.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

pjachu - Please don't try to be the innocent victim here, I have responded to your PM and you are banned for a reason. We don't just ban users for the fun of it.

PM is meant to be what it is 'private'. I won't be replying to you any more since you don't understand basic fundamentals of a private conversation. Submit a ticket to our customer support and they will assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back