Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filejungle is scam?

I'm a new ref of lumzechai!
he is a good man! he help me how to make money with filejungle

Filejungle must pay money for him! coz his ref make a lot money for Filejungle from sale accounts.
I'm so sad for lumzechai! If Filejungle have not pay money for him! i think he will supply tool for me to do... maybe choose other Host File server...

We work as a team and to some extent, lumzechai is the leader. I appreciate and love what Filejungle have done, but if lumzechai is forced to quit FJ, we'll have no other choice but to leave too because the relation between us is mutual profit. We don't want this to happen.

A good teamwork of uploader is not welcome here in FJ, is it? This kind of joint-work is not new in Paid to Upload since many other hosts accept it as a part of the game. I hope you, Greg, reconsider this case and give him what he deserves. To condemn him as a cheater is just not right. He's been investing much effort so far. No one can earn money and trust from his partners without doing anything valuable to them. If you knew how hard he works each day, you wouldn't judge him that unfairly.

@javlite: you are just a piece of crap for your words. The matter is not just money, but the fair money. I'll just ignore the mother-fukcer with a dog-like-brain from now on.

Last edited:
Code:
You put zero effort in. Anyone can suggest to a thousand people to signup to a service, you have no files and you expect to just sit there and earn money off other uploaders hard work.

I just ask you a question ? Anyone believe that if right here, right now, right this time The spammers in the world STOP doing anything, FileJungle will still exist to next morning when we're (spammers) wake up ?

I read back a few pages, but I'm still confused... did Greg indicate that he's not going to pay someone because they didn't upload - only referred? It is getting really annoying how all of the filehosts try to get out of paying and I'm hoping thats not the case here.

/waiting for Greg to clarify

=)=)=)=)=)
Referral Link
Introduce your friends to FileJungle with your referral link and you’ll receive an additional 25% bonus of their download earnings.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hey guys! I think you guys don't know more about lumzechai. He is a good coder, leader and master biggest PTU in my country. He support for me about tool, hostleech, vps... He has many refer >1000 people, so guys GREG said that: "Lumzechai doesn't work, he makes money on people's effort is not TRUST". He worked very hard >15 hours a day. If you use tool PTUPRO or vps (68GB Ram) that him support, you are really feel its good and great. He is a great person.

- I believe Filejungle is a good host so filejungle does'nt hold money lumzechai. I'm looking forward for filejungle to checking and refunding money for lumzechai. Thanks so much !!!

Last edited:
Dear filejungle
I was one Referral of lumzechai , I get more support from lumzechai, and I found total referral earnings for lumzechai is well deserved, I hope he will receive the payment of their income

Untitled-1.png

I'm so sad for lumzechai! If Filejungle have not pay money for him! i think he will supply tool for me to do... maybe choose other Host File server...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back