Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as isn't stated otherwise we will get paid today, i hope.
I've got paid twice by them so there is no reason for people to start with concerns now :d.

Filejungle...¿what going on with you?. The page is very slow. Please fix it. It's very complicated for me and for the potencial downloaders so please fix it.

If you are on a PPS plan and make a sale your earnings are held for 7days then released to you so that you can be paid. With domain sales it is 30days.

I'll have that looked at although the download count seems to be ok here.

Greg

sorry we were not accurate in post before about DL counter

DL counter works and is ok when browsing files and/or any folders (DL counter column for each file)

DL counter not appearing when searching files only DL counter column (for each file) not appearing in search results.

However in case of important / preference better to have file location when searching (as we requested to FJ team and they added for us :) ) (file location / folder)

as for regular sales (7 days) and domain sales (30 days domain sales are active for all plans even PPD) thks greg for clearing that issue also. page load looks like improved

sth wrong with stats >"<
if i use another host like Wupload or Bitshare. Until now - after 18 hours of a day, i would have at least 8$ , not 2.6$ like this >"<

Last edited:
upgrade to premium account member

account name: KyHyTy123
i c from post that admin had upgrade all premium account request, but my account status still basic member. possible for admin to upgrade premium for me? thx.

account name: KyHyTy123
i c from post that admin had upgrade all premium account request, but my account status still basic member. possible for admin to upgrade premium for me? thx.
do u know what's the meaning of "send PM to an account" ? they said already =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back