Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanted to rename file extensions correct? You can't do this.
Well, I figured as much... What I am asking is for you to fix it because I can't use files with such extentions... :'( The files have a regular name to begin with but when filejungle remotes them you take the link name instead and make it into a filename with a long extention, I don't know why?! My FTP upload speed is very low (80-90kb/s) so I need to remote my files from my cloud in order to upload faster, all other file hostings allow the whole filename and extention to be changed, why are you not allowing it, I am not going to abuse the filenames, I just want them to return to their original names that they have on the remote links I provide?

Well, I figured as much... What I am asking is for you to fix it because I can't use files with such extentions... :'( The files have a regular name to begin with but when filejungle remotes them you take the link name instead and make it into a filename with a long extention, I don't know why?! My FTP upload speed is very low (80-90kb/s) so I need to remote my files from my cloud in order to upload faster, all other file hostings allow the whole filename and extention to be changed, why are you not allowing it, I am not going to abuse the filenames, I just want them to return to their original names that they have on the remote links I provide?

I'll see what can be done.

Everyone - I am aware of the problems and it's being looked into so bear with me, thanks.
Anyone who messaged me for upgrades etc has been upgraded.

SEVERAL PERSONS asking about this, what is wrong with it and when can we sort files by date again??????????????

As soon as we fix the issue. It's not something we do on purpose to annoy you :)

how to slove this

406 - Cookie not found
Your browser doesn't seem to accept cookies.Cookies are required in order to login and download.

but i already have cookies on on my browers

i am try to change my plan pay per download to pay per sale Got this massage

The new money program - 50/50 - Fixed will be effective on 12 AM EST 05Dec2011. its mean my plan change will 05Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back