Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@greg please fix the site loading... people reported they cant even open the download link as it too slow.. smtime "page cannot be displayed"

other then this your hosting is great...

The slowdowns are being looked into so please bear with us, we experience heavier loads on weekends than weekdays which is understandable.

If you have a 'disabled/banned' account PM me and I will look into it, posting messages here will result in nothing.

Greg

Hello filejunglegreg

I notice since few days that the Uploading on your service is very unstable?!

Can you confirm this.....?!

Not only Weekends i have this on a Monday Wednsday or weekend.

Some Uploads dont work?!

Can you say anything about this?!

Best Greetz

Please help me review

this is my third post, you still have not answered me

I lost all natural referral

my username: cuibap400

304514df50.bmp

Hello filejunglegreg

I notice since few days that the Uploading on your service is very unstable?!

Can you confirm this.....?!

Not only Weekends i have this on a Monday Wednsday or weekend.

Some Uploads dont work?!

Can you say anything about this?!

Best Greetz

It is being looked into, do you know how much work and time goes into a system like this? It's not a simple as some people seem to think. Anyhow I am aware of the site not performing to its full capability and obviously I want to rectify this. So if you can just be patient and let us look into all the problems you guys report we will fix things. I do appreciate all your input but just understand I can't press a button that makes things go faster etc so please understand :)

Please help me review

this is my third post, you still have not answered me

I lost all natural referral

my username: cuibap400

304514df50.bmp

You still haven't done what I asked, PM me and we will discuss it. This way I can talk to you and give you the best support I can, the thread is not the place to do this.

greg

It is being looked into, do you know how much work and time goes into a system like this? It's not a simple as some people seem to think. Anyhow I am aware of the site not performing to its full capability and obviously I want to rectify this. So if you can just be patient and let us look into all the problems you guys report we will fix things. I do appreciate all your input but just understand I can't press a button that makes things go faster etc so please understand :)

Thank you for your Reply

I understand all this sure Mate ;)

So i Hope you can all fix this Upload Problem

Your Service and conditions are Great

Thanks for this Great Work ;)

Please let me know how your pm

You still haven't done what I asked, PM me and we will discuss it. This way I can talk to you and give you the best support I can, the thread is not the place to do this.

greg

Please let me know how your pm

I do not know what you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back