Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
splease view why still not upgrade ebook1210

my account still not yet upgrade, can help me to upgrade to premium?

account name:ebook1210
while : familys still erro hide file
please help me
thanks
by admin file did not help me on the link
untitled-5.jpg

if not erro please ref help acc pre :ebook1210

if no access splease add arc pre filesonic (file host)

thank you filejunglegreg

Last edited:
i uploaded 2 days ago, maybe files is lost not lag

It is possible files get lost when errors occur. You can retry the files and they should successfully upload.

yeah upload is fast for me (asia) but the file manager is loading very very slowly .. in fact i got The connection was reset errors :facepalm:

If you understood what it takes to make a system and a service like ours you would know that things don't run as planned always. Slowdowns and loading problems are something we have to face and we work very hard to improve the service non stop. If you have some problems with the site just be patient and things will resolve themselves shortly.

familys - Please read my posts and PM me in regards to upgrades and what not.

I can transfer files about at 5.00 Mb/s via ftp (from my vps to filejungle ftp). My vps is in Netherlands, no problem so far. Thx for extending premium btw ;)

Hi
I have an account with filejungle before, but now I have opened a new account under a friend referral, is there any problem? is there any way to remove the old account to avoid any problem in future?

Thank you

Hello Greg!

One question please! I see in my statistics page that I have one premium account sold through registered website (Domain sales) but this sale has not been counted to my account payable. Is there sth wrong with the FileJungle system?

Hi
I have an account with filejungle before, but now I have opened a new account under a friend referral, is there any problem? is there any way to remove the old account to avoid any problem in future?

Thank you

Contact customer services via our ticketing system on our contact page and they can help you to remove your old account.

Hello Greg!

One question please! I see in my statistics page that I have one premium account sold through registered website (Domain sales) but this sale has not been counted to my account payable. Is there sth wrong with the FileJungle system?

Sales are held in your holding account for 7days for sales and 30days for website sales. They are then transferred to your payable account once this period is up.

Greg

Hey greg, i have been using Filejungle for like 1 week, i already bough a premium account.

Besides the "no delete DMCA files button" everything seems fine

Sometimes files hang at pending 2 long but thats ok...

Keep the good work and the good support.

rep for ya :)

Hey greg, i have been using Filejungle for like 1 week, i already bough a premium account.

Besides the "no delete DMCA files button" everything seems fine

Sometimes files hang at pending 2 long but thats ok...

Keep the good work and the good support.

rep for ya :)

The DMCA deletion option is being worked on so you should see that implemented in the future, it's just taking longer than expected.

kosovo - I would much rather prefer it if you would PM me when you guys want to request premiums, it's like you don't read my posts when I ask you to do this.

Pm sent greg plz chk

Thanks greg you are great support... Actually want to move from fsn coz always upload error... 2-2.5MBps ave down speed. fsn stuck these days...

but ur is great... download ave is 15-17Mbps upload 18-21Mbps even more sometimes..

:) love your service

I PM'd this to grem but wanted to share with everyone... for me FJ is great...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back