Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt think about that. But the way it would be setup like it is now shouldnt hurt because you choose how big the user is able to dload especially if you are on PPS. Right now the limit is 50-1024 adding 2048 and not selecting it shouldnt affect anything it would be business as usual if you didnt change anything.

Last edited:
4267065.jpg

another sale after 6 days of PPS fix 13... =) <3 Filejungle
But i think Filejungle should add payment method directly via credit card like FileSonic did -> will make more convenient for customers to buy premium - > increase sales. :)

And i have a question: If an old user renew/ extended his premium via my premium sales link posted in my site, i'll get 25% commission (when i'm on PPD) or 90% commission (when I'm on PPS) ???

Last edited:
I'm logging into the account several times filejungle (and uploadstation) today (fall). I'm afraid that block the bill. Is there something going? :'(

greg, when ftp file pending long time issue can solve?

We have added more FTP servers so you should see improvements immediately.

unbanned for me,pleaaaaaaaase
: kungfup88

I have already spoke to you via PM so please talk to me there.

Didnt think about that. But the way it would be setup like it is now shouldnt hurt because you choose how big the user is able to dload especially if you are on PPS. Right now the limit is 50-1024 adding 2048 and not selecting it shouldnt affect anything it would be business as usual if you didnt change anything.

The file limit for free users will not be changing anymore for the time being. If it does change you guys will be the first to know :)

I'm logging into the account several times filejungle (and uploadstation) today (fall). I'm afraid that block the bill. Is there something going? :'(

PM me and I will try to help you sort out whatever problem it is that you are having

Greg

Greg, you should set Failed Uploads links with full http://.... and add select all failed links for easy copy & paste to remote upload box again. Don't be like this ?d=R8PNAR00

People, 1. Wupload blocked filejungle servers, greg was tellin you this for over a month, second i hope wupload will block wupload-wupload remote and i wanna see you then ..what you gonna do? Start thinking using other methods to upload, got damn.
Filejunglegreg: i sent you my screenshots, thank you.

fo free download u can use leechstarsdotcom

how to change pay per sale fixed
filejungle.com say:"'
The new money program - Pay Per Sale - Fixed will be effective on 11 PM EST 6Nov2011

''

but now, say:''
The new money program - Pay Per Sale - Fixed will be effective on 11 PM EST 13Nov2011''

???

how to change pay per sale fixed
filejungle.com say:"'
The new money program - Pay Per Sale - Fixed will be effective on 11 PM EST 6Nov2011

''

but now, say:''
The new money program - Pay Per Sale - Fixed will be effective on 11 PM EST 13Nov2011''

???

Hi, PM me so I can look into this further. With your username too :)

refferal earning not count in my account.please check

Already send you support ticket

PM me and I will look into this for you also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back