Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onw question please!

If we share a link folder with sb, and the downloader buys a premium from the folder link (not a file's link) does filejungle get a sale reward to his/her account or in this case is not estimated as a sale?

Onw question please!

If we share a link folder with sb, and the downloader buys a premium from the folder link (not a file's link) does filejungle get a sale reward to his/her account or in this case is not estimated as a sale?

This is not a sale, sales are only generated from file links.

Everyone - Payments are going out today so everyone please be patient :) To those who have PM'd me I have replied to everyone.

when I try to access the Filejungle webpage, it has the following error:
=========================
Network Error (tcp_error)
A communication error occurred: "Connection refused"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
==========================

anyone know what is wrong?

Kudos to FileJungle so far this is one of the few hosts without any problems. I do have one suggestion. If possible could you raise the free user download file limit to 2048 in the drop down for at least premium users who are uploaders. This would open the doors for uploaders and downloaders making this filehost way more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back