Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you upgrade my account ? help me Username:goihon thanks

efsdfsf.bmp

anh.bmp

Last edited:
Suggestion: Can a link be added so we can see what files have been dloaded for the day on the statistics page. Or when we click the amount/dloads see a list of files that have been dloaded and how much they made?

filejungle has only one thing to envy from wupload: wupload does not delete the folders when those are denuncied, only remove their content.

if filejungle make the same will be the absolute host. =)

Hey filejunglegreg can you please check the search function, when i search something and is loading it shows me this:

74423417.png

missing column, folder of the files like this:
linux.part.01 Folder1
linux.part.01 Backup Folder
linux.part.02 Folder1
linux.part.02 Backup Folder
linux.part.03 Folder1
linux.part.03 Backup Folder

But when it loads:

46341221.png

Can you add the column for the location of the file?, that way i know which file i need to delete :)

I see the same with IE and Firefox, the location column is missing i think.

Are you still receiving errors? I will forward your suggestion to add this and hopefully it can be implemented shortly.

FTP upload to Filejungle is very slow under 1MB/s is this normal? My web upload to Wu/FSn around 20MB/s and FTP around 50MB/s. Uploading to FJ taking too long...am about to give up. :(

FTP upload is fine here, where are you uploading from? Have you tried other sources? EU/US ?

fileserve -> filejungle

Remote Upload Failed

Works fine here, have you tried again? How are you entering the links? Make sure you put them in with just the 6 character reference not the complete filename url's you sometimes see.

Please update remote upload because the "easy-share.com" became the "Crocko.com." Why am I not able to use the remote upload "Crocko.com"

Thank you

This will be looked at and hopefully will be updated accordingly.

plz add button for delete dmca files ;)

This has been agreed upon and you will see some changes soon, we are working on a lot of issues so it does take time to implement new ideas. Your request has not been forgotten :)

Hello FileJungle: I want to create another account because I want 1 account with PPD and 1 account with PPS, I can do this?
(I will not be my own referral)

Regards: Gerardo

PS: Waiting for my first payment
d4e2486db1.png

you cannot do this no, you will be banned if this happens.

@filejunglegreg not respond to my post = (

Care to repost it for me? or PM me. It's hard to scan back through the last 5/6 pages of questions and reply to everything since I have been away for a few days.

Suggestion: Can a link be added so we can see what files have been dloaded for the day on the statistics page. Or when we click the amount/dloads see a list of files that have been dloaded and how much they made?

I can ask for this to be done but it may take some time.

I will reply to all PM's now for those who have messaged me over the last day or two.

Greg

Why i can't remote upload from filejungle to fileserve, filesonic?

Fileserve works fine, filesonic has been discussed in the thread multiple times already so your answer is already here.

Why FTP is Slow. not even crossing 2.996 MB/s ???

Where are you uploading from? Have you tried other sources? You can easily get faster speeds than what you have seen thus far.

Hi Greg,

I have one quick suggestion to make. you know in the file manager, whenever we use the search function, can you at least show where the location of the file is stored?

Also can we do a search in the current folder instead of the whole directory from root?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back