Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pending with the remote FTP is too slow, and very affecting the release of the latest resources, pending for too long, the latest resources does not make sense, I hope you can improve this.:)

the files copy function dont works you can select files select the destination folder click ok and files dont copy in the the destination folder. i think this is a very important fix, to backup my files

if you select a lot of files to copy the screen doesn t scroll and you can see ok button to click

this errrors are very importants you must fix it asap

the files copy function dont works you can select files select the destination folder click ok and files dont copy in the the destination folder. i think this is a very important fix, to backup my files

if you select a lot of files to copy the screen doesn t scroll and you can see ok button to click

this errrors are very importants you must fix it asap

I just did a copy and its working normal mate...

hey i tried many files at different time but ftp upload speed isnt crossing this 9mb limit,why is it so?
47b5eec771dc024cc97b25791e6ec70b.jpg

3b670bbf7d2abd4be4ccba0b950f2b7d.jpg

353b5a25079514937298e9e6d3d87128.jpg

51de3d2ad2a0c562b2c3d70e8330412d.jpg

9adeff96fc2a102d1130272424842ed0.jpg

have you tried concurrent uploading mate? my total ftp upload speed easily reached 70-80 MB/s

and anyway, from my server, I have never reached 20+ MB/s upload speed to filesonic maximum is 20 MB/s during off peak

i upload from sborg with 3 tabs working at same time so its sort of concurrent if they all reach to upload at same time,anyways you can see that all others are giving very good speeds though those are web uploads but filejungle isnt crossing 9mb on ftp,havent tried web upload since there is no plug in for it as yet

Filejungle is now banned from warez-bb.... stop remote uploading and make this host more free user friendly, or it will prolly be the end of it...

I just did a copy and its working normal mate...

WHICH BROWSER DO YOU USE ? CHROME FIREFOX IE?

I HAVE TRIED COPY 5 FILES, I GO DESTINATION FOLDER AND ITS EMPTY
DO NOT COPY ANYTHING I PROVED WHIT CHROME FIREFOX AND IE SAME THING I CANT BACKUP MY OWN FILES AND I HAVE PREMIUM ACCOUNT.

Last edited:
I am using chrome mate,

so FJ to FJ is allowed? this could be bad as many forums will count this as spam

FTP:
No Space Left on Disk :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back